Globe 4975N 13" Heavy Duty Automatic 9 Speed Slicer - 1/2 hp
- Gear driven
- Stainless steel construction
- 1 1/4" maximum slice
- Large, 45 degree angled food carriage
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Thoroughly clean and sanitize your Globe slicer with these step-by-step instructions!
|Globe 4975N Specs|
|Width||26 3/4 Inches|
|Height||25 1/8 Inches|
|Maximum Product Width||11 5/8 Inches|
|Maximum Product Height||9 Inches|
|Blade Size||13 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Slice Size||1 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply if this item is shipped to a residential home?
- This item is only eligible for free shipping to business or commercial addresses. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Globe 4975N Details
If you're looking for a precise, heavy duty slicer for your deli, market, or butcher shop, look no further than the Globe 4975N 13" heavy duty automatic slicer! This slicer features a 13" PreciseEdge hardened steel alloy blade and a 1/2 hp, 9 speed motor that offers anywhere from 20 to 60 passes per minute. Its automatic operation provides you with excellent efficiency but can also be operated manually, while a rugged stainless steel construction and a variety of convenient features permit safe, constant slicing of fruit, vegetables, meat, and even cheese!
- High performance gear drive for optimum reliability
- Stainless steel construction provides corrosion resistance against acids found in fruit, vegetables, and meat
- No-drip base with marine edge directs liquids away from controls and operator and to the center of the base
- Kickstand for cleaning and sanitizing under slicer
- Blade sharpener is BPA free and dishwasher safe
- Automatic shut-off after 10 idle seconds for efficiency and safety
- Table lockout prevents the table from being opened when the knife cover is removed.
- Permanently attached knife ring guard, knife cover interlock and no-voltage-release relay system provide superb operator safety
The Globe 4975N 13" heavy duty automatic 9 speed slicer requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 26 3/4"
Front to Back: 23"
Height: 25 1/8"
Product Cutting Capacity: 11 5/8"W x 7 1/2"D x 9"H
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register