Other Available Sizes:
- Razor sharp 13" stainless steel blade cuts slices up to 9/16" thick; rated for 3-4 hours use daily
- Convenient rear-mounted thickness stop allows for quick adjustment to commonly used thicknesses
- 32 slice/minute chute speed with automatic operation for speed and efficiency
- Adjustable horizontal clamps secure irregular shaped products for precise slicing
- Large 15 1/2" x 10 1/2" carriage and 3/4 hp motor; 120V
Slice your signature meats with precision and ease using this Avantco SL713A 13" medium-duty automatic meat slicer.
A great addition to your high-end deli, local butcher shop, or neighborhood market, this meat slicer is the perfect solution for your medium-duty slicing needs. Combining a powerful 3/4 hp motor with a razor sharp 13" stainless steel blade, this unit delivers superior precision while also helping to save on time and labor.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Great for a Variety of Foods
Its automatic mode produces 32 slices per minute to make quick work of your slicing tasks, while a simple knob allows you to easily switch to manual operation. This unit's carriage can handle foods up to 15 1/2" long by 10 1/2" wide, allowing you to slice anything from large hams to salami! This slicer also features a removable, easy-to-clean sharpener to effectively keep the slicer's blade from dulling.
Thanks to its easy-to-use adjustment knob, this unit gives you complete control over your product's thickness, enabling you to produce uniform slices up to 9/16" thick. It also features a rear-mounted thickness stop that allows you to quickly set your desired thickness, helping to further boost your slicing efficiency. Plus, its adjustable horizontal clamps keep irregular shaped products securely in place to ensure consistent slices, thus resulting in less waste.
Two separate on/off buttons control the blade and automatic mode to make this unit extremely user-friendly so even your newest employees won't have trouble using it! While some components of this slicer require periodic lubrication, an oil pump is included to make this maintenance easier than ever. The slicer also features a removable, easy-to-clean sharpener to effectively keep the slicer's blade from dulling. For added safety, the slicer sits atop (4) 2" rubber feet to preventing slipping and sliding during use. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation. This slicer is rated for 3-4 hours of use daily.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:22 Inches
- Depth:25 Inches
- Height:29 Inches
- Blade Size:13 Inches
- Slice Size:9/16 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco SL312 12" Manual Gravity Feed Meat Slicer - 1/3 hp
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco SL512 12" Manual Gravity Feed Meat Slicer - 5/8 hp
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco SL713MAN 13" Medium-Duty Manual Gravity Feed Meat Slicer - 3/4 hp
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco SL310 10" Manual Gravity Feed Meat Slicer - 1/4 hp
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsAvantco SL612A 12" Medium-Duty Automatic Meat Slicer with Manual Use Option - 1/2 hp
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco SL309 9" Manual Gravity Feed Meat Slicer - 1/4 hp
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register