$10,736.00/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $322.08 back (32,208 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Master 450 solid state digital controls with "Cook 'n' Hold" feature
- 2-speed fan control with 3/4 hp motor
- 6 chrome-plated oven racks included
- Electric spark ignition with safety shut off
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
- 60/40 double pane dependent door design
- Natural gas
Garland / US Range MCO-GD-10 NAT Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 545 lb.
- 38 Inches
- 44 1/2 Inches
- 57 1/2 Inches
- Interior Width
- 29 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 28 Inches
- Interior Height
- 24 Inches
- 18 x 26 Pan Capacity
- 6 Pans
- Control Type
- Cook and Hold
Spark / Piezo Ignition
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Installation Type
- Number of Chambers
- Number of Decks
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Racks
- Oven Interior Style
- Deep Depth
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Full Size
- Temperature Range
- 150 - 500 Degrees F
- Total BTU
- 60,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range MCO-GD-10 NAT Details
The Garland MCO-GD-10 natural gas single deck deep depth convection oven combines superior power with ample interior baking space! Its deep depth (sometimes called bakery depth) convection ovens allow the user to load full size pans in either direction, something that can not be done in a standard depth model. As a result, multiple pans can be "staggered" or faced in alternating directions on the racks for better airflow and more even results, particularly when baking.
The Garland MCO-GD-10 deep depth convection oven has Master 450 solid state digital controls with a "Cook n' Hold" feature. Independent timers for both cooking and holding allow you to set cooking temperature and duration, up to 100 hours, as well as a timed holding cycle that begins once cooking is complete.
The convection oven has a temperature range of 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit and a 2-speed fan with a 3/4 hp motor that provides added flexibility to adjust air circulation speeds for specific products and recipes. There are also some standard safety features included, such as the auto-setback feature, which cools the oven down to 250 degrees Fahrenheit after 30 minutes of inactivity, and the auto-cool down feature, which cools down the oven cavity before shutting it off.
The Garland MCO-GD-10 convection oven features a fully porcelainized oven interior for exceptional insulation, and coved corners for improved air circulation and easier cleaning. 6 chrome-plated adjustable pan racks are included to accommodate a variety of pan configurations, while the 60/40 doors with double pane windows ensure a tight seal for optimal baking conditions.
Depth: 44 1/2"
Height: 57 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) in Canada.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range MCO-GD-10 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register