Blodgett SC-7G Natural Gas 7 Pan Floor Steamer with Atmospheric Steam Generator and Cabinet Base - 84,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Atmospheric steam generator supplies steam without flavor transfer for improved food quality
- Powerful blower increases steam velocity for faster cook times; up to 400 meals per hour
- 2 independently-controlled compartments accommodate 7 total 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- 24" cabinet base is a great place to keep food pans, oven mitts, and other go-to tools
- 60 minute timer, indicator lights, and audible alarms for simple, safe, and efficient operation
- Delime mode for simple maintenance
- 304 stainless steel exterior, 316 stainless steel interior
- Natural gas, 84,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Blodgett SC-7GNAT Specs|
|Height||76 1/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||7 Pans|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Water Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
Blodgett SC-7GNAT Details
An excellent choice for school cafeterias, healthcare operations, restaurant kitchens, and a wide range of other facilities, this versatile Blodgett SC-7G natural gas floor steamer is capable of cooking up to 400 meals per hour! Removable stainless steel pan supports accommodate up to (3) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans in the top compartment and up to 4 in the bottom compartment as well as a variety of other depth configurations so you have the flexibility you need to effectively prepare a wide variety of food. The two independently-controlled compartments promote more efficient operation during down times since you may only need to power up one of them as needed, and they also offer you the flexibility to steam different foods at the same time without worrying about flavor transfer. An atmospheric steam generator supplies steam to this self contained unit, further eliminating the risk of undesirable flavor transfer and effectively serving as the backbone of this powerful, efficient steamer. This model even boasts a powerful internal blower that increases steam velocity for faster cook times of your vegetables, seafood, rice, or virtually any other product!
The steamer's simple electromechanical controls make operation a breeze! "Ready" and "cooking" indicator lights clearly communicate the machine's status, while a single switch lets you easily turn either compartment off and on or put it in "delime" mode to safely and effectively remove scale deposits. Steam flow to the cooking chamber is cut off when the door is opened during the cooking cycle and reactivated when the door is closed so you can be confident that operator safety is a prime consideration, too! This 84,000 BTU unit boasts a 304 stainless steel exterior and a 316 stainless steel interior to provide you with a highly efficient floor steamer that is as durable as it is powerful, while the 24" wide cabinet base adds further convenience by giving you a great place to keep food pans, oven mitts, and other go-to tools. A 120V electrical connection is required to power the blower and controls.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 33"
Height: 76 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register