Other Available Voltages:
- Holds (9) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- SureCook timer automatically adjusts by volume of food
- Exclusive SteamChef automatic drain control
- KleanShield collects and removes condensation from cooking compartment
- 240V, 3 Phase, 24 kW
- Cleveland 106174 1 Gallon Dissolve Boiler Delimer / Descaling Solvent - 6/Case
- Cleveland 1061741 Dsclr;No Air Shpmt;5 Gln Conta
- C Pure Oceanloch-L3 Triple Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L3 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 5 GPM
- Choice Full Size 1 1/4" Deep Anti-Jam Perforated Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Choice Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Perforated Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Choice Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Perforated Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
$19.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
|Cleveland 2-22CET63.1 240/3 Specs|
|Width||25 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||38 7/8 Inches|
|Height||66 1/8 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Pan Capacity||9 Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Cleveland 2-22CET63.1 240/3 Details
Steaming healthy and delicious meals is a breeze with the Cleveland 2-22CET63.1 SteamChef 3 double deck 9 pan electric countertop steamer! Thanks to its boilerless and pressureless design, this steamer can be used to prepare vegetables, seafood, rice, and more. Because it does not require a drain or water line, it's perfect for any kitchen! Plus, it can hold (6) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans in the lower cabinet and (3) in the upper cabinet to keep up with customer demand.
With 2 cabinets and a stacking kit, you are able to steam double the amount of food while taking up the same amount of floorspace. An open style 1 gallon water reservoir found at the bottom of the cooking department makes cleaning and maintenance much simpler than a closed system.
The patented KleanShield design collects and removes any condensation from the cooking compartment. This helps avoid hard to remove build up from condensation and the spreading of impurities that could occur from batch to batch cross-contamnation. This unit features a 60-minute mechanical timer, and for added safety, it also has electronic "low water" and "high temperature" automatic shutoffs that allow for additional peace of mind during busy times.
With SureCook compartment controls the timer automatically adjusts the cooking time with the colume of product presently being cooked and eliminates having to frequently check on food to see if it is done cooking. The stacking stand keeps the steaming cabinets at the ideal height for operation as well as safety standards and also includes an undershelf for additional storage. This unit requires a 240V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 25 1/2"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Height: 66 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland 2-22CET63.1 240/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register