Cleveland 22CGT6.1 SteamChef 6 SST Natural Gas 6 Pan Countertop Steamer - 32,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Holds (6) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- Steam and fan shutoff control when compartment door is opened
- Exclusive SteamChef automatic drain control
- 4" adjustable legs
- Front-access drawer-style burners; 32,000 BTU
- 60-minute electro-mechanical timer
- Natural gas
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 1/2"
plus $36.49 / Each
Cleveland 106174 1 Gallon Dissolve Boiler Delimer / Descaling Solvent - 6/Case
plus $206.99 / Case
Cleveland UNISTAND34 "Universal" Equipment Stand - 30" x 21 3/4" x 34 1/4"
$1,478.00 / Each
Dormont 1650KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1/2" Diameter
$108.49 / Each
Cleveland 1061741 Dsclr;No Air Shpmt;5 Gln Conta
$252.60 / Each
|Cleveland 22CGT6.1 NAT Specs|
|Width||21 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||34 3/8 Inches|
|Height||34 3/4 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Cleveland 22CGT6.1 NAT Details
The Cleveland 22CGT6.1 SteamChef 6 SST natural gas six pan countertop steamer is designed to easily steam healthy and delicious meals without wasting unnecessary water or energy! Thanks to its boilerless and pressureless design this steamer can be used to prepare vegetables, seafood, rice, and more, making it perfect for any busy commercial kitchen.
This efficient steamer only uses 10 gallons of water per hour thanks to its SteamSaver feature that adjusts steam based on the type and volume of food! Its fan-forced convection system ensures even steaming, while KleanShield technology removes food waste from the cooking area. 4" adjustable legs ensure that your unit stays up off the counter for easy cleaning underneath and compliance with safety standards.
The Cleveland 22CGT6.1 requires a 1 1/2" drain connection and two 3/4" NH-F cold water connections, and it requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 21 5/8"
Front to Back: 34 3/8"
Height: 34 6/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland 22CGT6.1 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register