Cleveland 21CGA5 SteamCraft Ultra Liquid Propane 5 Pan Countertop Steamer - 70,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Holds (5) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- 60-minute electro-mechanical timer
- Left-hinged door with controls on the right
- Exclusive high velocity convection steam distribution system without fans
- Automatic generator drain keeps drain clean with "water jet" spray
- "Powerpak" gas steam generator; 70,000 BTU
- Liquid propane
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 1/2"
plus $36.49 / Each
Cleveland 1061741 Dsclr;No Air Shpmt;5 Gln Conta
$252.60 / Each
Cleveland UNISTAND34 "Universal" Equipment Stand - 30" x 21 3/4" x 34 1/4"
$1,478.00 / Each
Vollrath 70022 Super Pan V® Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel SteelCoat x3 Non-Stick Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $48.49 / Each
Dormont 1650KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1/2" Diameter
$108.49 / Each
Cleveland 106174 1 Gallon Dissolve Boiler Delimer / Descaling Solvent - 6/Case
plus $206.99 / Case
Cleveland 9797-50 Kleensteam CT Countertop Steamer Filter Kit
plus $715.00 / Each
|Cleveland 21CGA5 LP Specs|
|Depth||32 1/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Cleveland 21CGA5 LP Details
Featuring 70,000 BTU of steaming power, this Cleveland 21CGA5 SteamCraft Ultra 5 liquid propane countertop convection steamer is perfect for all of your steam cooking needs. This unit features a 60-minute electro-mechanical timer to help you precisely execute all of your recipes, and it also has "heat on" and "low water" indicator lights. The Cleveland 21CGA5 can hold (5) 2 1/2" full size steam pans. The door of the 21CGA5 has a two-piece compartment and a reversible gasket for a leak-proof, airtight seal.
Its door is left-hinged with the controls on the right. Its gas-fired generator is made of 14-gauge stainless steel and has 4" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet.
Left to Right: 21"
Front to Back: 29 1/8"
Height: 32 1/8"
This product may be known as CLE-21CGA5.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland 21CGA5 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:much multiple modest large kitchen great easier different design customers
Doesn't take up too much room in our kitchen with it's modest design but also permits us to proficiently cook up to 5 different items at once. Making it so much easier to prepare for multiple customers.
this 5 pan commerical steamer is deffinetly nice to have. but only if youre really gonna be using it a lot. really great for large scale operations.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register