Cleveland 36-CGM-300 Classic Series Liquid Propane 6 Pan Convection Floor Steamer with Boiler Base - 300,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Type:
- Holds (6) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- 15 PSI boiler; 300,000 BTU
- 1" IPS gas inlet; 1 1/2" NPT drain connection
- Stainless steel doors and cooking cavities; 6" legs
- Timed and continuous steaming modes
- NickelGuard protective coating on the boiler
- Requires 115V connection
- Liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Dormont 16100KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1" Diameter
plus $169.99 /Each
Dormont 1675KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 3/4" Diameter
plus $123.99 /Each
C Pure AQUAKING22 20" Dual Cartridge Floor Model Steam Equipment Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Cleveland 106174 1 Gallon Dissolve Boiler Delimer / Descaling Solvent - 6/Case
plus $206.99 /Case
Cleveland 1061741 Dsclr;No Air Shpmt;5 Gln Conta
Cleveland 106174-G Descaler Gallon
|Cleveland 36CGM300 LP Specs|
|Width||35 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Style||Floor with Boiler Base|
|Water Inlet Size||1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Cleveland 36CGM300 LP Details
Easily steam healthy and delicious meals with the Cleveland 36-CGM-300 Classic series liquid propane convection steamer! With the power of a pressurized boiler and the convenience of two, 3 pan capacity pressureless compartments, this steamer boasts 300,000 BTU to beautifully steam vegetables, seafood, rice, and more in your busy commercial kitchen!
An array of automatic features like automatic water fill, level monitoring, and drainage make this unit incredibly simple and safe to operate. For added convenience, cooking times are reduced through the use of convection steam jets, while coved corners aid in even heat distribution and make cleaning easy.
This steamer features unique NickelGuard protection that creates a hard film, similar in durability to stainless steel, on the 15 PSI boiler. This protective coating resists scale and corrosion, and when coupled with the automatic blowdown system, helps to dramatically improve boiler life and function! A high-limit pressure switch, gauge, and valve are also included for additional boiler safety.
The Cleveland 36-CGM-300 requires a 1" IPS gas inlet, 1 1/2" NPT drain connection, two 1/4" NPT cold water connections, and a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 35 1/2"
Front to Back: 37"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register