Cleveland 24CGA10 SteamCraft Ultra Liquid Propane 10 Pan Floor Steamer - 125,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Holds (10) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- Stainless steel cavity, door, and 6" legs
- (2) 60-minute electro-mechanical timers
- "Powerpak" gas steam generator; 125,000 BTU
- Automatic generator drain keeps drain clean with "water jet" spray
- Left-hinged doors with controls on the right
- Liquid propane
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Cleveland 1061741 Dsclr;No Air Shpmt;5 Gln Conta
$252.60 / Each
Choice Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Perforated Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $12.99 / Each
Cleveland 106174 1 Gallon Dissolve Boiler Delimer / Descaling Solvent - 6/Case
plus $206.99 / Case
Vollrath 30022 Super Pan V® Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
$17.99 / Each
Vollrath 30023 Super Pan V® Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Perforated Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
$29.99 / Each
|Cleveland 24CGA10 LP Specs|
|Height||65 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Water Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Cleveland 24CGA10 LP Details
This Cleveland 24CGA10 liquid propane 10 pan pressureless steamer has 2 compartments that have a capacity for (10) 2 1/2" full size steam table pans. The doors of the 24CGA10 have a two-piece compartment and a reversible gasket for a leak- proof, airtight seal. The doors are hinged left and the controls are on the right.
The Cleveland 24CGA10 has (2) 60-minute mechanical timers, 6" adjustable legs, and flanged feet. It also has a stainless steel steam generator. It has water level controls and automatic ignition system.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 35"
Height: 65 1/2"
This product may be known as 24-CGA-10 or 24 CGA 10.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland 24CGA10 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:schools steamers best populated pleased maintain great far easy different
This is the best steamer. We bought two for use at two different highly populated schools and ended up buying a third one for an additional school. Very pleased.
I have had 3 steamers over the years and this is by far the best one i have had. Dependable. great value and it is easy to maintain.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register