Cleveland 22CGT6.1 SteamChef 6 SST Liquid Propane 6 Pan Countertop Steamer - 32,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Type:
- Holds (6) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- Steam and fan shutoff control when compartment door is opened
- Exclusive SteamChef automatic drain control
- 4" adjustable legs
- Front-access drawer-style burners; 32,000 BTU
- 60-minute electro-mechanical timer
- Liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Dormont 1650KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1/2" Diameter
Cleveland UNISTAND34 "Universal" Equipment Stand - 30" x 21 3/4" x 34 1/4"
Cleveland 106174 1 Gallon Dissolve Boiler Delimer / Descaling Solvent - 6/Case
|Width||21 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||34 3/8 Inches|
|Height||34 3/4 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
The Cleveland 22CGT6.1 SteamChef 6 SST liquid propane six pan countertop steamer is designed to easily steam healthy and delicious meals without wasting unnecessary water or energy! Thanks to its boilerless and pressureless design this steamer can be used to prepare vegetables, seafood, rice, and more, making it perfect for any busy commercial kitchen.
This efficient steamer only uses 10 gallons of water per hour thanks to its SteamSaver feature that adjusts steam based on the type and volume of food! Its fan-forced convection system ensures even steaming, while KleanShield technology removes food waste from the cooking area. 4" adjustable legs ensure that your unit stays up off the counter for easy cleaning underneath and compliance with safety standards.
The Cleveland 22CGT6.1 requires a 1 1/2" drain connection and two 3/4" NH-F cold water connections, and it requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 21 5/8"
Front to Back: 34 3/8"
Height: 34 6/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
3/4" Water Connection
This item comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Get paid to review this product!