Cleveland PGM-300-3 Natural Gas 24 Pan Pressure Floor Steamer with Boiler Base - 300,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Holds (24) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- Holds (12) 18" x 26" sheet pans
- 1 1/2" IPS drain connection
- 15 PSI boiler; 300,000 BTU
- Mechanical interlock feature on doors
- Stainless steel enclosure, tabletop, and 6" legs
- Natural gas
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
plus $156.49 / Each
Carlisle 10401B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
plus $35.99 / Each
Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $14.99 / Each
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $19.99 / Each
Baker's Mark Heavy Duty Full Size 16 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
plus $8.59 / Each
Carlisle 10400B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
plus $32.49 / Each
Carlisle 10400B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
plus $28.49 / Each
|Cleveland PGM3003 NAT Specs|
|Width||35 1/2 Inches|
|Height||73 3/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||3|
|Pan Capacity||24 Pans|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Style||Floor with Boiler Base|
|Water Inlet Size||1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Cleveland PGM3003 NAT Details
Easily prepare bulk foods and full meals with the Cleveland PGM-300-3 natural gas pressure steamer with 36" boiler base! Each of its three pressurized compartments can hold eight full size food pans up to 2 1/2" deep or four 18" x 26" sheet pans for maximum versatility. Its powerful 15 PSI boiler utilizes 300,000 BTU of power to steam large quantities of potatoes, yams, carrots, and more in your commercial or institutional kitchen!
Each 5 PSI compartment can achieve high temperatures up to 225 degrees Fahrenheit for a quick and thorough cooking process! To ensure optimum performance, a mechanical interlock feature prevents the doors from being opened while compartments are pressurized, and thermostatic traps automatically vent the cooking compartment. Thanks to this unit's automatic water fill, level monitoring system, safety valve, and pressure gauges, this steamer is simple and safe to use!
This steamer also features unique NickelGuard protection that creates a hard film, similar in durability to stainless steel, on the 15 PSI boiler. This protective coating resists scale and corrosion, and when coupled with the automatic blowdown system, helps to dramatically improve boiler life and function!
The Cleveland PGM-300-3 requires a 1" IPS gas connection, 1 1/2" IPS drain connection, 1/4" NPT cold water connection, and 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 35 1/2"
Front to Back: 37"
Height: 73 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland PGM3003 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register