Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472(Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Earn up to $357.82 back (35,782 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Holds (3) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- Steam and fan shutoff control when compartment door is opened
- Exclusive SteamChef automatic drain control
- 4" adjustable legs
- 60-minute electro-mechanical timer
- 12 kW total output
- 440/480V, 3 phase
- C Pure Oceanloch-L2 Dual Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L2 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 3.34 GPM
- Choice Full Size 1 1/4" Deep Anti-Jam Perforated Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Choice Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Perforated Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Choice Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Perforated Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Carlisle 10400B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Carlisle 10400B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
|Cleveland 22CET3.1 440/4803 Specs|
|Width||21 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||32 1/8 Inches|
|Height||22 3/8 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Pan Capacity||3 Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Cleveland 22CET3.1 440/4803 Details
The Cleveland 22CET3.1 SteamChef 3 electric three pan countertop steamer is designed to easily steam foods without wasting unnecessary water or energy. Thanks to its boilerless and pressureless design, this steamer can be used to prepare vegetables, seafood, rice, and more, making it perfect for any busy commercial kitchen!
This efficient steamer only uses 4.4 gallons of water per hour thanks to its SteamSaver feature that adjusts steam based on the type and volume of food! Its fan-forced convection system ensures even steaming, while patented KleanShield™ technology removes food waste from the cooking area. This unit also features a SureCook function to ensure each load is timed to perfection. Plus, its aluminum-encased heating elements never need to be descaled! 4" adjustable legs ensure that your unit stays up off the counter for easy cleaning underneath and compliance with safety standards.
The Cleveland 22CET3.1 requires a 1 1/4" NPT drain connection and two 3/4" NH-F cold water connections. A 440/480V, 3 phase electrical connection is also required.
Left to Right: 21 5/8"
Front to Back: 32 1/8"
Height: 22 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland 22CET3.1 440/4803
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register