Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel construction
- Manual control with 60-minute timer
- One cooking compartment with coved corners
- Stainless steel steam generator with staged water fill and Smart Drain System / PowerFlush
- Heavy-duty door with latch mechanism
- Leveling feet
- 2016 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
- 8.5 kW, wired for 208V/3 phase connection; can be field converted to other configurations
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Carlisle 10400B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Carlisle 10400B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Carlisle 10401B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 10401B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 10402B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
|Vulcan C24EA3-LWE Specs|
|Height||19 1/2 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Pan Capacity||3 Pans|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- I see that this electrical unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Electrical equipment is factory-set to use a specific voltage and phase for power. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept another voltage and/or phase type (so for example a 208V/3 phase electrical unit could be converted to use 240V/1 phase), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Vulcan C24EA3-LWE Details
Ideal for commercial kitchens, healthcare facilities, school cafeterias, and other institutions, this Vulcan C24EA3-1300 LWE electric countertop steamer has a 3 pan capacity and is packed with benefits to ease your cooking experience! The stainless steel steam generator with staged water fill and Smart Drain System with PowerFlush allow for minimal maintenance by helping to regularly remove contaminants before they create serious problems in the unit.
The professional controls are incredibly user-friendly so each member of your staff can properly use the steamer without worry. Aside from the controls, the unit includes a 60-minute timer, constant steam feature, and lighted power switch with cook and ready lights for convenience. This steamer boasts a heavy-duty door with convenient door latch mechanisms and a gasket guard to ensure they stay shut when you're not loading or unloading pans. It also includes leveling feet for stability in your kitchen. For long lasting durability and performance, this unit's exterior and cooking compartment are comprised entirely of stainless steel. A 208V, 3 phase electrical connection is required for operation. It can be field-converted to 240V/3 to meet your needs.
Height: 19 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register