Doesn't take up too much room in our kitchen with it's modest design but also permits us to proficiently cook up to 5 different items at once. Making it so much easier to prepare for multiple customers.
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472(Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Earn up to $590.13 back (59,013 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Holds (5) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- 60-minute electro-mechanical timer
- Left-hinged door with controls on the right
- Exclusive high velocity convection steam distribution system without fans
- Automatic generator drain keeps drain clean with "water jet" spray
- "Powerpak" gas steam generator; 70,000 BTU
- Natural gas
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 1/2"
- Cleveland UNISTAND34 "Universal" Equipment Stand - 30" x 21 3/4" x 34 1/4"
- Cleveland 106174 1 Gallon Dissolve Boiler Delimer / Descaling Solvent - 6/Case
- Cleveland 1061741 Dsclr;No Air Shpmt;5 Gln Conta
- C Pure Oceanloch-L2 Dual Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L2 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 3.34 GPM
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
|Cleveland 21CGA5 NATURAL Specs|
|Depth||32 1/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Total BTU||70,000 BTU|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Cleveland 21CGA5 NATURAL Details
Featuring 70,000 BTU of steaming power, this Cleveland 21CGA5 SteamCraft Ultra 5 natural gas countertop convection steamer is perfect for all of your steam cooking needs. This unit features a 60-minute electro-mechanical timer to help you precisely execute all of your recipes, and it also has "heat on" and "low water" indicator lights. The Cleveland 21CGA5 can hold (5) 2 1/2" full size steam pans. The door of the 21CGA5 has a two-piece compartment and a reversible gasket for a leak-proof, airtight seal.
Its door is left-hinged with the controls on the right. Its gas-fired generator is made of 14-gauge stainless steel and has 4" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet.
Left to Right: 21"
Front to Back: 29 1/8"
Height: 32 1/8"
This product may be known as CLE-21CGA5.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland 21CGA5 NATURAL
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCleveland 21CET16 SteamCraft Ultra 5 Pan Electric Countertop Steamer - 208V, 3 Phase, 16 kW
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCleveland 24CGA10 SteamCraft Ultra Natural Gas 10 Pan Floor Steamer - 125,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCleveland 21CGA5 SteamCraft Ultra Liquid Propane 5 Pan Countertop Steamer - 70,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCleveland 24CGA10 SteamCraft Ultra Liquid Propane 10 Pan Floor Steamer - 125,000 BTU
People Talk About:much commerical cook customers design different easier great kitchen large
this 5 pan commerical steamer is deffinetly nice to have. but only if youre really gonna be using it a lot. really great for large scale operations.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register