Other Available Voltages:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- High efficiency boilerless steam control system; tubular heating elements
- No water or drain connection needed for flexible installation
- 5 pan capacity
- Operator-friendly manual controls
- Stainless steel exterior with stainless steel cooking compartment
- Heavy-duty door and latch mechanisms
- Low water light with audible signal
- 240V, 3 phase; 12 kW
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Carlisle 10400B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Carlisle 10400B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Carlisle 10401B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 10401B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Choice Full Size 1 1/4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
$10.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Choice Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
|Vulcan C24EO5-2 Specs|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
Vulcan C24EO5-2 Details
Ideal for commercial kitchens, healthcare facilities, school cafeterias, and other institutions, this Vulcan C24EO5-2 boilerless/connectionless electric countertop steamer has a 5 pan capacity and is packed with benefits to ease your cooking experience! With a boilerless, connectionless design, this steamer contains a water reservoir at the bottom of the cooking compartment that is manually filled prior to cooking. This practical feature saves you on costly water line and drain line installations, while also offering you flexibility in where you choose to install it. Plus, since there is no external steam source, condensate won't collect on food remains in the cavity, which drastically improves performance and eliminates the headaches associated with boiler maintenance.
To ensure efficiency, solid sheathed tubular elements feature thermal heat transfer that provides even heat distribution around your products. The manual controls are incredibly user-friendly, so even your newest employee will have no trouble operating the steamer. Aside from the three-position control switch, the unit includes a 60 minute timer, constant steam feature, and low water indicator with an audible signal for convenience.
For long lasting durability and performance, this unit is comprised entirely of stainless steel. A 240V electrical connection is required for operation.
While Supplies Last!
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register