Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel construction with high output steam generator
- Staged water fill includes high-speed initial fill and low-speed fill
- 60-Minute timer with constant steam setting
- Smart drain system with power flush
- 15.75 kW; 208V, wired 3 phase but can be field converted
You May Also Need View All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L2 Dual Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L2 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 3.34 GPM
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Carlisle 10400B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Carlisle 10400B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Carlisle 10401B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 10401B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
|Vulcan C24EA5-PS Specs|
|Hertz||50 - 60 Hertz|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Vulcan C24EA5-PS Details
Ideal for commercial kitchens, healthcare facilities, school cafeterias, and other institutions, this Vulcan C24EA5-1200 POWERSTEAM electric countertop steamer with deluxe controls has a 5 pan capacity and is packed with benefits to ease your cooking experience! The high output stainless steel steam generator features staged fill with a Smart Drain System and PowerFlush, which decreases maintenance by helping to regularly remove contaminants before they create serious problems in the unit. The staged water fill includes high-speed initial fill as well as low-speed fill. Thanks to Vulcan's exclusive PowerSteam heater, the unit is able to increase cooking energy by 10 percent!
The professional controls are incredibly user-friendly, so each member of your staff can properly use the steamer without worry. Aside from the controls, the unit includes a 60-minute timer with constant steam setting, superheated steam feature, and a lighted power switch with cook and ready lights for convenience. This steamer boasts a heavy-duty door with convenient door latch mechanisms and a gasket guard to ensure they stay shut when you're not loading or unloading pans. It also includes leveling feet for stability in your kitchen. For long lasting durability and performance, this unit's exterior and cooking compartment are comprised entirely of stainless steel. A 208V, 3 phase electrical connection is required for operation. It can be field converted to 208V/1, 240V/1, or 240V/3 to meet your needs and includes cord strain relief.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register