Cleveland 24CGA6.2S Gemini 6 Pan Short Series Liquid Propane High Speed Convection Floor Steamer - 100,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Holds (6) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- 2 independent 50,000 BTU generators (1 per compartment)
- 1 1/2" diameter drain connection
- Timed and continuous steaming modes
- Stainless steel door, cooking cavities, and 6" legs
- Compartment steam shutoff when door is open
- Liquid propane
You May Also Need
|Cleveland 24CGA6.2S LP Specs|
|Depth||37 1/8 Inches|
|Height||69 1/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Water Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Cleveland 24CGA6.2S LP Details
The Cleveland 24CGA6.2S liquid propane high speed pressureless convection steamer is designed to handle the demands of busy, high-volume applications! Boasting two independently controlled, 3 pan capacity compartments, this 100,000 BTU steamer easily cooks vegetables, seafood, rice, and more in your commercial kitchen.
Cooking times are automatically reduced and fine-tuned thanks to the use of convection steam jets and the included SureCook function that ensures each load is timed to perfection! For maximum convenience, this steamer also features deliming ports atop the easy-to-reach 54 1/4" high upper compartment and pull-out drawer style generator controls to make maintenance a breeze!
The Cleveland 24CGA6.2S requires a 1/2" diameter drain connection, 115V electrical connection, and two 3/8" NPT water connections for operation.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 37 1/8"
Height: 69 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register