This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Blodgett SC-16GH Natural Gas 16 Pan High Efficiency Floor Steamer with Atmospheric Steam Generator and Cabinet Base - 190,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Atmospheric steam generator supplies steam without flavor transfer for improved food quality
- Steam injectors and a blower boost recovery and cook times; up to 800 meals per hour
- 2 independently-controlled compartments accommodate 16 total 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- 36" cabinet base is a great place to keep food pans, oven mitts, and other go-to tools
- 60 minute timer, indicator lights, and audible alarms for simple, safe, and efficient operation
- Delime mode for simple maintenance
- 304 stainless steel exterior, 316 stainless steel interior
- Natural gas, 190,000 BTU
|Blodgett SC-16GHNAT Specs|
|Depth||33 1/8 Inches|
|Height||70 3/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||16 Pans|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Water Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
Blodgett SC-16GHNAT Details
An excellent choice for school cafeterias, healthcare operations, restaurant kitchens, and a wide range of other facilities, this versatile Blodgett SC-16GH natural gas high efficiency floor steamer is capable of cooking up to 800 meals per hour! Removable stainless steel pan supports accommodate up to (8) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans in each compartment as well as a variety of other depth configurations so you have the flexibility you need to effectively prepare a wide variety of food. The two independently-controlled compartments promote more efficient operation during down times since you may only need to power up one of them as needed, and they also offer you the flexibility to steam different foods at the same time without worrying about flavor transfer. An atmospheric steam generator supplies steam to this self contained unit, further eliminating the risk of undesirable flavor transfer and effectively serving as the backbone of this powerful, efficient steamer. This model even boasts high output steam injectors for quicker recovery and a powerful internal blower that increases steam velocity for faster production of your vegetables, seafood, rice, or virtually any other product!
The steamer's simple electromechanical controls make operation a breeze! "Ready" and "cooking" indicator lights clearly communicate the machine's status, while a single switch lets you easily turn either compartment off and on or put it in "delime" mode to safely and effectively remove scale deposits. Steam flow to the cooking chamber is cut off when the door is opened during the cooking cycle and reactivated when the door is closed so you can be confident that operator safety is a prime consideration, too! This 190,000 BTU unit boasts a 304 stainless steel exterior and a 316 stainless steel interior to provide you with a highly efficient floor steamer that is as durable as it is powerful, while the 36" wide cabinet base adds further convenience by giving you a great place to keep food pans, oven mitts, and other go-to tools. A 120V electrical connection is required to power the blower and controls.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 33 1/8"
Height: 70 3/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register