This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Blodgett SB-10G-6-6K Liquid Propane 10 Pan Direct Steam Floor Steamer with (2) 6 Gallon Tilting Steam Jacketed Direct Steam Kettles and 155 lb. Boiler Base
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- CSD-1 compliant boiler
- Boiler produces up to 155 lb. of steam per hour; enough to power additional equipment
- Automatic water level control and boiler blowdown
- 2 independently-controlled steamer compartments accommodate 10 total full size food pans
- 60 minute steamer timer, indicator lights, and audible alarms for safe and efficient operation
- (2) 6 gallon kettles are 2/3 steam jacketed for faster heat-up and cook times
- Hemispherical kettle design for superior heat circulation
- Liquid propane, 250,000 BTU
|Blodgett SB-10G-6-6KLP Specs|
|Height||72 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Style||Floor with Boiler Base|
|Water Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
Blodgett SB-10G-6-6KLP Details
Whether you need to make turkey, potatoes, or other root vegetables in the 10 pan steamer or simmer sauces, stocks, and stews in the (2) 6 gallon kettles, this Blodgett SB-10G-6-6K liquid propane steamer with kettles on a boiler base gives you the all-inclusive package you need to simultaneously prepare a wide variety of food! The unit's steamer features removable stainless steel pan supports that accommodate up to 5 full size food pans in each compartment. The independently-controlled compartments promote more efficient operation during down times since you may only need to power up one of them as needed, and they also offer you the flexibility to steam different foods at the same time without worrying about flavor transfer. The 6 gallon kettles feature a tilting mechanism that allows them to tilt forward 90 degrees for easy emptying, while their 2/3 jacketed design provides faster heat-up and cook times for increased production and lower utility bills, as well as more even heating and less frequent stirring. An excellent choice for institutional use, this unit boasts a rugged boiler base that provides up to 155 lb. of steam per hour so that it can not only power the steamer, but additional direct steam equipment, too!
Pressure and water gauges on the boiler allow for simple monitoring and combine with the steamer's simple electromechanical controls to make operation a breeze! "Ready" and "cooking" indicator lights clearly communicate the machine's status, while a single control knob allows you to easily adjust the temperature of either compartment. For the safety of you and your employees, the boiler includes an automatic water level control mechanism, blowdown feature, safety relief valve, and CSD-1 compliant low water cut off. Also, steam flow to the steamer's cooking chamber is cut off when the door is opened during the cooking cycle and reactivated when the door is closed to eliminate the chance of steam burns. A 115V electrical connection is required to power the blower and controls.
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 33"
Height: 72 1/2
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register