Winston Industries CA8509 CVAP Half Height Thermalizer Cook and Hold Oven - 240V
Other Available Voltages:
- Patented CVAP technology allows precise control of internal food temperatures
- 8 pre-programmed channels for simple operation
- Perfect for K-12 school cafeterias, college dining halls, and other institutions
- Push button controls with maximum temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made of stainless steel with full insulation on top, sides, and doors
- 5 pairs of adjustable rack supports hold up to 65 lb. each
- Half size design with 9 cu. ft. of interior space
- 240V, 5805W and interior fan for more consistent heat distribution
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Winston Industries Inc.
Use this guide to learn how to begin using your Cvap Thermalizer. With these tips and tricks, you can maintain your unit so that it works more efficiently and lasts longer!
Imagine serving hot, juicy burgers in fewer than 3 minutes! Using Cvap staging, you can decrease long ticket times by cooking burgers faster and more efficiently.
|Winston Industries Inc. CA8509 240/1 Specs|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Height||41 1/4 Inches|
|Cabinet Size||1/2 Height|
|Capacity||9 cu. ft.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||350 Degrees F|
|Number of Doors||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any additional shipping fees associated with this Winston Industries item?
- Any Winston Industries product shipping outside of the United States may be subject to additional fees. Please contact Customer Solutions for more information prior to placing your order.
Winston Industries Inc. CA8509 240/1 Details
Ideal for schools and other institutions that are looking for a combi oven alternative, this Winston Industries CA8509 CVAP half size thermalizer oven gives operators the flexibility to retherm, cook, and hold foods all in one place! This unit features simple, push button controls with eight pre-programmed channels that allow you to create the perfect environment for different foods, whether you need to lock in moisture or maintain crispiness. Plus, it has a strong fan and 5805W of power to make quick work of various types of products.
This half size thermalizer oven uses revolutionary CVAP technology, which adjusts the environment so that the water vapor content in the oven matches that of the food. This makes it easy to produce large quantities during peak hours while maintaining precise control over internal food temperatures to ensure food quality. The maximum temperature this oven can reach is 350 degrees, and the food temperature range is 90 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
In addition, this oven is a durable choice due to its high grade stainless steel construction and full perimeter insulation. Designed to hold up to 65 lb. each, five pairs of adjustable rack supports are included and can accommodate sheet pans, hotel pans, or wire racks. Its door has field reversible hinges and a full perimeter gasket to keep heat from escaping, while four casters, two with brakes, allow the unit to be locked into place when in use or moved for routine cleaning and maintenance. It requires a 240V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 27 1/2"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Height (with 3" casters): 41 1/4"
Volume: 9 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-50P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!