Other Available Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Versatile, programmable cooking controls allow for reliable results when preparing your signature fo
- Halo Heat technology provides consistent, uniform heating for precise cooking
- Keeps food moist and reduces shrinkage by 15-20%
- (2) individually controlled compartments, each holds (8) full-size food pans
- 208-240V, 6200-8200W
Other Products from this Line
- Alto-Shaam 750-TH SX 120V/1 Cook and Hold Oven with Simple Controls - 120V, 1700W
- Alto-Shaam 1000-TH SX 120V/1 Cook and Hold Oven with Simple Controls - 120V, 1900W
- Alto-Shaam 300-TH SX 120V/1 Cook and Hold Oven with Simple Controls - 120V, 800W
- Alto-Shaam 1000-TH DX 120V/1 Cook and Hold Oven with Deluxe Controls - 120V, 1900W
- Alto-Shaam 1200-TH DX 208/240V/1 Full Height Cook and Hold Oven with Deluxe Controls - 208-240V, 6200-8200W
- Alto-Shaam 1750-TH DX 208/240V/1 Full Height Cook and Hold Oven with Deluxe Controls - 208-240V, 6300-8300W
- Alto-Shaam 1750-TH SX 208/240V/1 Full Height Cook and Hold Oven with Simple Controls - 208-240V, 6300-8300W
- Alto-Shaam 300-TH DX 120V/1 Cook and Hold Oven with Deluxe Controls - 120V, 800W
- Alto-Shaam 500-TH DX 120V/1 Cook and Hold Oven with Deluxe Controls - 120V, 1900W
- Alto-Shaam 500-TH SX 120V/1 Cook and Hold Oven with Simple Controls - 120V, 1900W
- Alto-Shaam 750-TH DX 120V/1 Cook and Hold Oven with Deluxe Controls - 120V, 1700W
|Alto-Shaam 1200-TH SX 208/240V/1 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||515 lb.|
|Width||22 9/16 Inches|
|Depth||33 1/4 Inches|
|Height||69 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||18 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 7/8 Inches|
|Amps||29 - 34 Amps|
|Voltage||208 - 240 Volts|
|Wattage||6,200 - 8,200 Watts|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Temperature Range||200 - 325 Degrees F|
|Type||Cook & Hold Ovens|
Alto-Shaam 1200-TH SX 208/240V/1 Details
The versatile, easy-to-use Alto-Shaam 1200-TH SX 208/240V/1 cook and hold oven with simple controls roasts, re-heats, and holds food for delicious, consistent results every time! Thanks to Alto-Shaam's patented Halo Heat technology products, will be cooked, roasted, or re-heated at a uniform temperature for reliably delicious results. This innovative oven is designed to maximize your return on investment by minimizing shrinkage while tenderizing your meats and promoting a longer holding life.
For added convenience, probes sense the internal product temperature and automatically shift the unit to hold mode once the cook time parameters have been reached. It can also accommodate labor-free overnight cooking and holding, helping you to save time and reduce your operating costs. This unit has a temperature range of 200 to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, and a hold temperature range of 85 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit. This oven has two compartments that are independently controlled by simple, programmable touch controls and has a knob for adjusting the temperature, it also features a cooking timer.
To withstand busy, high-volume kitchens, this unit has a combined capacity of 240 lb., and features a set of six shelves (three per compartment) that can accommodate up to 8 full-size (12" x 20") food pans or 16 half-size (12" x 10") food pans per compartment. A set of 2 stainless steel racks are also included, adjusting between 15 interior pan positions to allow for a wide variety of configurations.
For easy cleaning, a stainless steel drip tray and a drip pan with a drain are mounted to the unit's front exterior, while a set of four a set of four 2 1/2" casters allow for mobility while cleaning. 2 casters are rigid, while the other 2 swivel and feature brakes for stationary use. This unit requires a 208-240V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 22 9/16"
Front to Back: 33 1/4" (includes handle)
Height: 69 5/8"
Interior Dimensions (per compartment):
Left to Right: 18 7/8"
Front to Back: 26 1/2"
Height: 26 7/8"
Capacity: 120 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam 1200-TH SX 208/240V/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register