T&S 002827-40 Deck Mounted Single Temperature Faucet Base with Flex Inlets
- Single hole base; 1/2" NPSM male inlet flex hoses
- Nozzle sold separately; 3/8" NPT rigid female outlet accepts T&S gooseneck nozzles
- Lever handle; temperature mixing valve with integral check valves
- Eterna compression cartridge; can withstand water temperatures up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chrome plated brass construction
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
This video goes over the simple process of installing or converting a T&S pre-rinse unit. With 2 easy procedures, these faucets are sure to ease your experience.
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works 002827-40 Specs|
|Faucet Centers||Flex Inlets|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Pre Rinse Unit Type||Hose and Spring|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works 002827-40 Details
This T&S 002827-40 deck mounted single temperature faucet base is great for replacing a broken or worn out faucet base, or pair it with a compatible nozzle to create a brand new water fixture! To make installation easy, it also boasts 1/2" NPSM male inlets on 18" flexible connector hoses. Removable compression fittings for 5/8" copper tubing are provided. A simple, lever handle design with color-coded index makes it easy to turn the water on and off as needed, and will stand up to plenty of use over time. Water leaving the faucet will be at a single temperature, but this item features a temperature mixing valve, which fits below the deck and allows you to manually adjust the water outlet temperature. Additionally, Eterna compression cartridges provide excellent durability thanks to a solid brass spindle and body, and also make this faucet great for a variety of applications.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register