Master-Bilt MBURG27A-011 27" Fusion Undercounter Refrigerator with Left-Hinged Glass Door and 6" Casters
- Self-closing, left-hinged door with dual pane glass for visibility
- Stainless steel construction with 2" thick walls and polyurethane insulation
- Includes a heavy-duty shelf
- Front-breathing design eliminates the need for back, side, and top clearance
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/5 hp, 115V
|Master-Bilt MBURG27A-011 Specs|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||7.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Master-Bilt MBURG27A-011 Details
When you're low on space, the Master-Bilt MBURG27A-011 27" Fusion undercounter refrigerator helps maximize the space you have. At just 36" high, the refrigerator easily fits beneath a standard counter and uses that existing space to provide refrigerated storage. The unit is even front-breathing, meaning that it doesn't require side, back, or top clearance. Install it beneath a counter or work surface, and create a one-stop produce chopping, sandwich assembling, or other food prep station!
Made entirely of stainless steel, the cabinet is fortified with low ODP polyurethane insulation and features 2" thick walls. It's also set on 6" casters for mobility, making it easy to roll out from the counter for cleaning or routine service.
The single door features double pane glass, which not only helps retain cold air, but provides visibility when the door is closed. It also includes a full length handle for easy access and is hinged on the left-side to eliminate the need for right-hand clearance. Inside, a single heavy-duty shelf adjusts for storing and organizing product. Its adjustability allows the 7.2 cu. ft. interior to accommodate a wide range of products and storage containers, from heads of lettuce and watermelon to limes, condiment bottles, and other ingredients.
To maintain temperatures from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, the refrigerator uses a 1/5 hp refrigeration system. This system circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 27 1/2"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Capacity: 7.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register