Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $561.33 back (56,133 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 50,000 BTU/hr.
- Porcelain enamel interior
- Electronic spark ignition
- Includes 10 oven racks
- Oven cool down switch
- Liquid propane
|Hobart HGC202 LP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||472 lb.|
|Height||66 5/8 Inches|
|13 x 18 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Features|| Made in America|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||50,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Hobart HGC202 LP Details
Achieve the same great cooking results you want without sacrificing valuable kitchen space with this Hobart HGC202 liquid propane half size double deck convection oven. Its single full height door opens a full 180 degrees to the left for easy access. A stainless steel door seal and door liner combine with high density insulation in the oven walls and door to ensure that the Hobart HGC202 half size electric convection oven maintains its temperature throughout the cooking cycle.
The Hobart HGC202 half size gas convection oven is easy to maintain too! It's designed with a permanently lubricated fan motor that eliminates the need for routine maintenance. Additionally, a stainless steel front, sides, top, and back provides easy cleaning and lasting durability under everyday use.
For superior cooking performance, this Hobart HGC202 half size gas convection oven is designed with a 5.5 kW input and 1/3 hp, two speed oven blower motor. 120/60/1. A separate cord is supplied for each oven.
Height: 66 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Hobart HGC202 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register