This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Styles:
- Stainless steel interior and exterior; 2" foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- 1 1/2 hp top mounted compressor circulates R290 refrigerant
- Keeps product at -10 degrees Fahrenheit in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 9 epoxy-coated shelves are adjustable in 1/2" increments
- Six triple pane self-closing heated glass doors with stay open feature
|Beverage-Air HFPS3-5HG Specs|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||73 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||74 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
|Horsepower||1 1/2 HP|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||6 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||9 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HFPS3-5HG Details
Keep all your frozen ingredients organized and clearly visible for easy retrieval in this Beverage-Air Specification Series HFPS3-5HG 3 section glass half door reach-in freezer with durable, all stainless steel construction! LED interior lighting and clear glass half doors ensure that this freezer's contents are always illuminated and on full display. Nine adjustable shelves make organizing products a breeze, while the top mounted refrigeration system maximizes its interior capacity. And thanks to its half door design, you can open one small section at a time for greater energy savings! It also comes with four 6" casters to make the unit easy to roll aside for additional maintenance or cleaning.
- Glass doors save time and energy, enabling you to easily find products before opening the freezer
- Triple pane, heated glass half doors are energy efficient
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- (9) adjustable heavy duty epoxy coated wire shelves; includes (4) shelf clips per shelf
- 1 1/2 hp top mounted compressor, R290 refrigerant and foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- Automatic defrost; electronic thermostat provides a digital display of cabinet temperatures
- Four 6" casters
- Unique down draft airflow system ensures even airflow distribution; maintains product temperature at -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Requires a 208-230V connection
Height: 84 1/2"
Width: 73 1/2"
Capacity: 74 cu. ft.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register