Beverage-Air BB24F-1-S 24" Stainless Steel Food Rated Solid Door Back Bar Cooler
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 4" casters enable movement for cleaning
- Interior features steel reinforced floor for added strength
- Self-closing doors include key locks and magnetic door gaskets for positive door sealing
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation increases energy efficiency
- Approved for food container storage use
- Uses R-134a refrigerant to maintain temperature
- Can hold up to (140) 12 oz. bottles, (180) 12 oz. cans, or (110) long neck bottles
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-S 24" Stainless Steel Back Bar Refrigerator with 1 Solid Door - 115V
plus $2,198.61 / Each
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-B 24" Black Back Bar Refrigerator with 1 Solid Door - 115V
plus $1,725.84 / Each
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-G-B 24" Black Back Bar Refrigerator with 1 Glass Door - 115V
plus $2,100.69 / Each
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-G-S 24" Stainless Steel Back Bar Refrigerator with 1 Glass Door - 115V
plus $2,579.96 / Each
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-FG-B 24" Black Food Rated Glass Door Back Bar Cooler
plus $2,767.39 / Each
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-F-B 24" Black Food Rated Solid Door Back Bar Cooler
plus $2,356.97 / Each
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-FG-S 24" Stainless Steel Food Rated Glass Door Back Bar Cooler
plus $3,246.66 / Each
With all the different options Beverage-Air has for their back bar coolers, you are sure to get just the right unit for your space. Check out the different sizes and option available to keep your best beverages cold and ready to serve!
|Beverage-Air BB24F-1-S Specs|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Height||37 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||19 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||7.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Number of Kegs||1|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air BB24F-1-S Details
Keep beverages and food safely chilled and ready to serve at your bar with the Beverage-Air BB24F-1-S 24" stainless steel bar cooler! This bar cooler can conveniently hold beverages and food at the same time and at safe temperatures to ensure your customers receive the quality product they expect from your business. It has 7.8 cu. ft. of interior space and two shelves to hold food and drink at a time, and its solid doors provide premium insulation.
For outstanding cooling, this bar cooler has a balanced forced-air refrigeration system to rapidly chill products. The 1/5 hp compressor circulates R-134a refrigerant for a consistently cool interior, while the full-body insulation prevents temperature loss. The doors are field reversible and self-closing for convenience, and each has a lock for security during your off hours. Interior fluorescent bulbs provide clear, ideal lighting to quickly recognize different items, and the stainless steel exterior provides long-lasting durability.
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 37 3/4"
Depth: 23 3/4"
Height: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 7.8 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register