Avantco UBB-378-G-HC-S 79" Stainless Steel Counter Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator with LED Lighting
- 1 1/2" thick stainless steel countertop with stainless steel interior and exterior
- LED interior lighting and glass doors to show off beverage selection
- Six adjustable epoxy-coated steel shelves can be removed to fit four 1/2 kegs
- Preprogrammed digital temperature controls with auto-defrost function for easy setup and maintenance
- 115V; 1/4 hp; R-290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Avantco 178A4PCKIT8 4" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$308.49 / Set
Avantco 178A3PCKIT8 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$308.49 / Set
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.19 / Each
Avantco 178A2PCKIT8 2 1/2" ADA Height Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$306.99 / Set
|Depth||27 3/4 Inches|
|Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||66 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 Inches|
|Capacity||25.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||3 Door|
|Number of Kegs||4|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Optimize the space behind your bar by adding refrigerated storage with this Avantco UBB-378-G-HC-S 79" counter height back bar refrigerator! Providing 25.8 cu. ft. of interior storage space, the unit fits up to (4) 1/2 kegs and houses six plastic-coated shelves that each accommodate up to 90 lb. The interior is illuminated by bright LED lighting for optimal product visibility. The plastic-coated steel shelves are perfect for storing and organizing drinks for your bar service, from bottles of ale to bottles of cider.
The interior, made of strong 304 type stainless steel, is accessible through three glass doors. Because they're made of glass, the doors provide excellent product visibility, enabling you to easily view your current drink or ingredient selection for efficient drink preparation. For overall durability, the unit's exterior is made with stainless steel and is topped with a type 304 stainless steel work surface.
This back bar refrigerator ensures optimal performance by operating with a 1/4 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit. R-290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides the refrigerator with additional structural integrity and ensures that all beverages held in the unit remain at cool temperatures and are ready for immediate service to customers! The unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 27 3/4"
Height: 35 5/8"
Capacity: 25.8 cu. ft.
Width: 66 1/4"
Depth: 21 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register