Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $96.54 back (9,654 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Keeps product chilled between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Interior features steel reinforced floor and doorsills for added strength
- Self-closing doors include key locks and magnetic door gaskets for positive door sealing
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation increases energy efficiency
- Can hold up to (140) 12 oz. bottles, (180) 12 oz. cans, or (110) long neck bottles
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-S Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 180 lb.
- 24 Inches
- 30.13 Inches
- 37 3/4 Inches
- Interior Width
- 19 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 23 3/4 Inches
- Nominal Depth
- Interior Height
- 29 1/2 Inches
- 4 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 7.8 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Rear Mounted
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Exterior Finish
- Stainless Steel
Made in America
- 1/5 HP
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Kegs
- Number of Shelves
- 3 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 41 Degrees F
- Top Type
- Counter Height
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-S Details
Store all of your popular bar, club, and restaurant beverages in this convenient mobile Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-S 24" stainless steel back bar refrigerator with solid door! It comes with three shelves to make maximum use of its spacious 7.8 cu. ft. Shelves can be removed for keg storage. One self-closing, solid door with locks and magnetic gaskets keeps its contents safe.
This unit comes standard on 4" casters to make it easy to move when it's time to clean your bar area. Plus, it has a wear resistant stainless steel finish outside and a galvanized steel interior walls and ceiling, stainless steel floor and doorsills. Incandescent interior lighting makes it easy to view products that you store, while foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps them cold at a constant temperature. This unit features a 1/5 hp refrigeration system runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. 115/60/1 phase electrical connection
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 37 3/4"
Depth: 23 3/4"
Height: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 7.8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register