I've had this cooler for over a year now and it works great. Only downside would be that the lights are a little tricky to turn off, an old fashioned switch would be better than the digital console.
Earn up to $180.54 back (18,054 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Keeps product chilled between 30 and 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Interior features steel reinforced floor and doorsills for added strength
- Glass doors and LED lights add better product visibility
- Self-closing doors include key locks and magnetic door gaskets for positive door sealing
- Comes with 6 wire coated shelves for optimal organization
- Beverage-Air 403-584D Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for BB78/G Back Bar Refrigerators
- Beverage-Air 403-719C Wire Shelf Divider
- Beverage-Air 403-582D Epoxy Coated Center Wire Shelf for BB78/G Back Bar Refrigerators
- Beverage-Air 403-583D Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for BB78/G Back Bar Refrigerators
- Beverage-Air 00C26S015A 6" Adjustable Legs for Beer Dispensers - 6/Set
- Beverage-Air 401-226A Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
- Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
- Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
|Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-B Specs|
|Shipping Weight||475 lb.|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||75 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Capacity||33.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
Made in America
|Number of Doors||3 Doors|
|Number of Kegs||4|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||30 - 45 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-B Details
Providing customers at your bar, club, or restaurant with fast and dependable thirst-quenching service is easier than ever thanks to the Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-B 79" back bar refrigerator! Constructed to hold four standard kegs, this back bar refrigerator's self-closing glass doors enhance the visibility of your products and include a lock for security.
The Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-B 79" back bar refrigerator has a black, wear resistant vinyl exterior and a 2" stainless steel top. The interior features a galvanized ceiling and galvanized walls, while the floor is reinforced with heavy duty stainless steel to provide long-lasting service. Six adjustable shelves allow you to easily organize the back bar refrigerator's beer, soda, or mixers for faster service on busy nights.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-B 79" back bar refrigerator with 3 glass doors requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 33.3 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB78HC-1-B 79" Black Counter Height Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-S 78" Stainless Steel Counter Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
People Talk About:better console cooler digital fashioned great lights little switch turn
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register