Beverage-Air BB78G-1-B-LED 79" Back Bar Refrigerator with 3 Glass Doors 115V
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Keeps product chilled between 30 and 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Interior features steel reinforced floor and doorsills for added strength
- Glass doors and LED lights add better product visibility
- Self-closing doors include key locks and magnetic door gaskets for positive door sealing
- Comes with 6 wire coated shelves for optimal organization
- Can hold up to (606) 12 oz. bottles, (716) 12 oz. cans, or (536) long neck bottles
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain temperature; 115V
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 403-584D Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for BB78/G Back Bar Refrigerators
$104.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C26-017A 3" Plate Casters - 6/Set
$252.57 / Set
Beverage-Air 403-168A Equivalent Galvanized Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.69 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-719C Wire Shelf Divider
$39.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-582D Epoxy Coated Center Wire Shelf for BB78/G Back Bar Refrigerators
$104.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-583D Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for BB78/G Back Bar Refrigerators
$104.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 401-226A Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
$41.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C26S015A 6" Adjustable Legs for Beer Dispensers - 6/Set
$208.99 / Set
|Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-B Specs|
|Depth||28 3/16 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||75 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Capacity||33.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3 Door|
|Number of Kegs||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||30 - 45 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-B Details
Providing customers at your bar, club, or restaurant with fast and dependable thirst-quenching service is easier than ever thanks to the Beverage-Air BB78G-1-B-LED 79" back bar refrigerator! Constructed to hold four standard kegs, this back bar refrigerator's self-closing glass doors enhance the visibility of your products and include a lock for security.
The Beverage-Air BB78G-1-B-LED 79" back bar refrigerator has a black, wear resistant vinyl exterior and a 2" stainless steel top. The interior features a galvanized ceiling and galvanized walls, while the floor is reinforced with heavy duty stainless steel to provide long-lasting service. Six adjustable shelves allow you to easily organize the back bar refrigerator's beer, soda, or mixers for faster service on busy nights.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The Beverage-Air BB78G-1-B-LED 79" back bar refrigerator with 3 glass doors requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 33.3 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-S 78" Stainless Steel Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-B 79" Back Bar Refrigerator with 3 Solid Doors 115V
Beverage-Air BB78GF-1-B-LED 78" Black Food Rated Glass Door Back Bar Cooler with Three Doors
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-B-ALT 79" Black Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Top and Right Side Compressor
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-S-ALT 79" Stainless Steel Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Top and Right Side Compressor
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-B-ALT 79" Black Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Top and Right Side Compressor
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register