Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-B-ALT 79" Black Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Top and Right Side Compressor
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Right side compressor; uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain temperature
- Heavy-duty stainless steel floor
- Self-closing doors include key locks and magnetic door gaskets for positive door sealing
- Can hold up to (606) 12 oz. bottles, (716) 12 oz. cans, or (536) long neck bottles
- Glass doors and LED lights add better product visibility
- Comes with expoxy coated wire shelves for optimal organization
- 115V, 1/3 hp
You May Also Need
|Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-B-ALT Specs|
|Depth||29 1/8 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||66 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 1/8 Inches|
|Capacity||33.59 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3 Door|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-B-ALT Details
Keep beverages cold and ready to serve in your bar with this Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-B-ALT black glass door back bar refrigerator with a right side compressor! Designed with galvanized steel walls and a durable, heavy-duty stainless steel floor, this unit's cabinet construction prevents damages from routine loading and unloading of bottles, cans, or kegs. This model can hold up to (630) 12 oz. bottles, (740) 12 oz. cans, or 560 long neck bottles. The stainless steel interior floor will also resist corrosion from spills and leaks. The top of this refrigerator is finished with a 2" stainless steel top that can be used as extra countertop and work space.
To show off your products and provide easy access to the contents of the cooler, this model has swinging glass doors. The doors are self-closing so staff don't need to worry about pushing the doors closed during busy service times, and the doors also stay open when needed to make loading the refrigerator easier. Also, door locks are standard to help you secure your stock after hours. Inside, this model has 2 epoxy coated shelves per section to help you organize your beverage products and bright, cool LED lighting for merchandising and to help workers find what they need in dark bar areas.
Running on 1/3 hp, this unit boasts a balanced forced-air refrigeration system that chills your items faster. It uses R290 refrigerant to maintain a consistent and cool temperature. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Full electronic controls help your staff to keep tabs on the unit's performance and make adjustments as necessary. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 29 1/8"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 33.59 cu. ft.
Width: 66 1/4"
Height: 32 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air BB78G-1-B-LED 79" Back Bar Refrigerator with 3 Glass Doors 115V
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-G-S 78" Stainless Steel Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-B 79" Back Bar Refrigerator with 3 Solid Doors 115V
Beverage-Air BB78GF-1-B-LED 78" Black Food Rated Glass Door Back Bar Cooler with Three Doors
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-S-ALT 79" Stainless Steel Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Top and Right Side Compressor
Beverage-Air BB78HC-1-B-ALT 79" Black Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Top and Right Side Compressor
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register