Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-G-S 24" Stainless Steel Back Bar Refrigerator with 1 Glass Door - 115V
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Keeps product chilled between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Interior features steel reinforced floor and doorsills for added strength
- Self-closing doors include key locks and magnetic door gaskets for positive door sealing
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation increases energy efficiency
- Interior lighting and glass door adds better product visibility
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain temperature
- Can hold up to (140) 12 oz. bottles, (180) 12 oz. cans, or (110) long neck bottles
You May Also Need
|Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-G-S Specs|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Height||37 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||19 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||7.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Number of Kegs||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-G-S Details
Store all of your popular bar, club, and restaurant beverages in this convenient mobile Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-G-S 24" stainless steel back bar refrigerator with glass door! Your beverages are easily visible and illuminated in this glass door, LED-lit model! It comes with three shelves to make maximum use of its spacious 7.8 cu. ft. interior. Shelves can be removed for keg storage. One self-closing, glass door with locks and magnetic gaskets keeps its contents safe. This unit comes standard with 4" casters to make it easy to move when it is time to clean your bar area.
A wear-resistant stainless steel finish provides a durable exterior, while the galvanized steel interior walls and ceiling, stainless steel floor and doorsills provide corrosion resistance and long-lasting durability. LED interior lighting makes it easy for you to see the products that you store in your back bar refrigerator, and full-body, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation ensures that your cold items are held at a constant cool temperature.
The powerful 1/5 hp refrigeration system runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 37 3/4"
Depth: 23 3/4"
Height: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 7.8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-S 24" Stainless Steel Back Bar Refrigerator with 1 Solid Door - 115V
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-B 24" Black Back Bar Refrigerator with 1 Solid Door - 115V
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-G-B 24" Black Back Bar Refrigerator with 1 Glass Door - 115V
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-FG-B 24" Black Food Rated Glass Door Back Bar Cooler
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-F-B 24" Black Food Rated Solid Door Back Bar Cooler
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-FG-S 24" Stainless Steel Food Rated Glass Door Back Bar Cooler
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register