Avantco UBB-72S-HC 73" Black Counter Height Narrow Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator with LED Lighting
- Durable, black exterior with a sliding glass door
- Narrow design great for placement behind the bar to increase service efficiency
- Six adjustable epoxy-coated steel shelves can be removed to fit three 1/2 kegs
- Glass door and bright, LED lighting ensure easy product visibility and retrieval
- 115V; 1/5 hp; R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Avantco 178SHLFUBBRL Shelf-UBB72 R/LF Right or Left Back Bar Refrigerator Shelf - 19" x 18 1/4"
$58.20 / Each
Avantco 178SHLFUBB72 Middle Back Bar Refrigerator Shelf - 20 1/2" x 18 1/8"
$58.20 / Each
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$0.79 / Each
Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
plus $1,162.42 / Each
Avantco 178A3PCKIT8 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$307.99 / Set
Avantco 178A4PCKIT8 4" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$307.99 / Set
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Doors||
|Number of Kegs||3|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this unit be built into cabinetry?
- It should not be built into cabinetry. This unit is rear and side breathing, and for proper ventilation it requires 3" of clearance behind it and on the sides.
- I'd like to install casters on this unit. Do I need 8 casters?
- Yes, this item requires 8 casters. For convenience, we offer a kit with all of the casters and the M8-1.25mm x 20mm bolts required to mount them. See the Items You May Also Need section.
- What if my Avantco cooler doesn’t seem to be getting cold enough throughout the cabinet?
- Make sure that you are loading it properly, and not overloading it. This unit is designed for cans, bottles, and similar items that naturally enable good airflow within the cabinet. Overloading the cooler with cases and boxes will interrupt the airflow and negatively impact the unit’s performance.
- My Avantco cooler’s compressor doesn’t kick on until 47 degrees, what should I do?
- Before contacting Avantco for warranty service, please try resetting the temperature differential using these instructions.
Optimize the space behind your bar by adding refrigerated storage with this Avantco UBB-72S-HC 73" black counter height narrow sliding glass door back bar refrigerator with LED lighting! Conveniently store a variety of bottles behind the bar so that they're ready to serve at all times, and gain 21.6 cu. ft. of refrigerated storage space for your most popular brews, ales, ciders, and other beverages. Its narrow design makes it more compact than similar units, making it ideal for operations that are tight on space.
Providing 21.6 cu. ft. of interior storage space, the unit fits up to (3) 1/2 kegs and houses (6) 17 5/8" x 18 1/8" shelves that each accommodate up to 90 lb. The epoxy-coated steel shelves in this food-rated unit are perfect for storing and organizing heavy bulk ingredients for your bar service, from bottles of ale and beer to fresh fruit for mixed drinks and garnishes. The interior, made of strong 304 type stainless steel, is accessible through two sliding glass doors, taking up less precious space behind the bar and making it easy to grab drinks and garnishes quickly. This unit features easy-to-use digital temperature controls to make setting and changing the temperature simple. In addition, this refrigerator has interior LED lighting to maximize product visibility. Even if your bar area is dimly lit, bartenders and servers will have no trouble finding the drinks and garnishes they need. For overall durability, the unit's exterior is made with black coated steel and is topped with a type 304 stainless steel surface. The stainless steel top of this cooler can double as a garnish cutting and drink preparation space.
This back bar refrigerator ensures optimal performance by operating with a 1/4 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps to maintain internal temperatures and adds rigidity to the body's structure. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 24 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register