Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-GS-B-27 72" Black Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Top - 115V
Other Available Styles:
- Space-efficient, narrow depth design with heavy-duty black finish and stainless steel top
- 3 glass, self-closing doors include key locks and magnetic gaskets
- Includes 6 adjustable shelves or fits (3) half barrel kegs; LED lighting for product visibility
- Can hold up to (480) 12 oz. bottles, (540) 12 oz. cans, or (505) long neck bottles
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation
You May Also Need
With all the different options Beverage-Air has for their back bar coolers, you are sure to get just the right unit for your space. Check out the different sizes and option available to keep your best beverages cold and ready to serve!
|Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-GS-B-27 Specs|
|Depth||23 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||60 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||19.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3 Door|
|Number of Kegs||3|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||30 - 45 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-GS-B-27 Details
Satisfy customers on the spot and serve up cold refreshing beverages thanks to this Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-GS-B-27 72" black sliding glass door back bar refrigerator with stainless steel top. With its spacious design, this refrigerator can hold up to (3) half barrel kegs. It also comes with 6 shelves for optimal product organization. The refrigeration system is specifically designed to keep drinks cool between 30 and 45 degrees Fahrenheit. And it's even tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit, so beverages are keep refreshingly cool, even on the hottest nights.
Made with black wear-resistant vinyl on steel and a 2" thick stainless steel top, this refrigerator is durable enough to handle frequent use and easy to clean. The doors include key locks and are self-closing with magnetic door gaskets to ensure full closure each time. Its sliding door design also enables easy restocking. At the same time, the glass door construction and interior LED lighting provides enhanced product visibility. Plus, the stainless steel floor withstands constant use and won't corrode from the accidental spill or leak.
The refrigerator's 1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, maintaining a consistent and cool temperature. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation also works efficiently to keep items cool, all while adding structural strength to the unit. This unit requires a 115V connection for operation.
Depth: 23 1/4"
Capacity: 19.4 cu. ft.
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 29 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:holds wine storage sangria restaurant recommend hold ease bottles beer
We use this to hold our wine and sangria, since we are a beer and wine restaurant. It holds many bottles and allows for ease of storage. Would highly recommend.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register