Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-B 72" Black Underbar Height Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Other Available Styles:
- 20.6 cu. ft. capacity; Includes (6) adjustable shelves
- Galvanized steel top
- Can hold up to (480) 12 oz. bottles, (540) 12 oz. cans, or (505) long neck bottles
- LED lighting; 1/4 hp, 115V, 5 amps
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
With all the different options Beverage-Air has for their back bar coolers, you are sure to get just the right unit for your space. Check out the different sizes and option available to keep your best beverages cold and ready to serve!
|Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-B Specs|
|Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||60 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||20.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3 Door|
|Number of Kegs||3|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||30 - 45 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Below Counter|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-B Details
Thanks to its narrow, 23 1/2" depth, the Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-B 72" back bar refrigerator will increase efficiency and profits at your bar, club, or restaurant! Constructed to hold three standard kegs while taking up minimal space, this back bar refrigerator's self-closing glass doors enhance the visibility of your products and include a lock for security.
The Beverage-Air BB72HC-1-G-B 72" back bar refrigerator has a black, wear resistant vinyl exterior and a galvanized top. The interior features a galvanized ceiling and galvanized walls, while the floor is reinforced with heavy duty stainless steel to provide long-lasting service. Six adjustable shelves allow you to easily organize the back bar refrigerator's beer, soda, or mixers for faster service on busy nights.
This back bar refrigerator's 1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The Beverage-Air BB72GY-1-B-LED 72" back bar refrigerator with 3 glass doors requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 23 1/2"
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 20.6 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:great unit beverages beers Air bar beer behind better Beverage
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulIt doesn't get much better than Beverage Air. This unit performs better than most. It's quiet, and maintenance free. Keep the coils cleaned, and you should have years of service from this unit!
This machine is great. We are able to hold numerous types of beverages in here behind our bar (e.g., milk, beer bottles, beer kegs). It stoes nicely under our bartop and we use the top for shelving.
This works great behind our bar. The windowed doors are perfect for allowing our customers to see which beers we have available. Great for display, refrigeration and storage
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register