Beverage-Air BB58HC-1-B 59" Back Bar Refrigerator with 2 Solid Doors 115V
Other Available Styles:
- Keeps product chilled between 30-45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Interior features steel reinforced floor for added strength
- Self-closing doors include key locks and magnetic door gaskets for positive door sealing
- Can hold up to (416) 12 oz. bottles, (504) 12 oz. cans, or (341) long neck bottles
- Interior lighting adds better product visibility
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 00C26-012A 3" Plate Casters - 4/Set
$222.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 403-218D Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for BB58 (Right Hand Section) and MS58 Back Bar Refrigerators
$127.20 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-168A Equivalent Galvanized Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-719C Wire Shelf Divider
$40.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-249D Epoxy Coated Wire Center Shelf for DD94, MS58, BB58/G (Left Hand Section), and BB94/G
$127.20 / Each
Beverage-Air 401-226A Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
$29.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 401-049AAA Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
$32.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C26S014A 6" Adjustable Legs for Beer Dispensers - 4/Set
$383.25 / Set
|Beverage-Air BB58HC-1-B Specs|
|Depth||28 3/16 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||55 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Capacity||23.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Door|
|Number of Kegs||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Temperature Range||30 - 45 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air BB58HC-1-B Details
Providing customers at your bar, club, or restaurant with fast and dependable thirst-quenching service is easier than ever thanks to the Beverage-Air BB58HC-1-B 59" back bar refrigerator! Constructed to hold two standard kegs while taking up minimal space, this back bar refrigerator features self-closing solid doors with magnetic gaskets for an optimum seal and a lock for security.
The Beverage-Air BB58HC-1-B 59" back bar refrigerator has a black, wear resistant vinyl exterior and a durable, 2" thick stainless steel work top. The interior features a galvanized ceiling and galvanized walls, while the floor is reinforced with heavy duty stainless steel to provide long-lasting service. Four adjustable shelves allow you to easily organize the back bar refrigerator's beer, soda, or mixers for faster service on busy nights.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The Beverage-Air BB58-1-B 59" back bar refrigerator with 2 solid doors requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 23.8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:service repair number noise great fix fan customer blades Beverage
This product arrived and one of the fan blades was making a loud noise. I called the Beverage Air customer service number and they sent out a repair person the same day to fix it. Awesome service and now the product works great
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register