Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $142.56 back (14,256 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Keeps product chilled between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Approved for food container storage use
- Self-closing doors include key locks and magnetic door gaskets for positive door sealing
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation increases energy efficiency
- Can hold up to (140) 12 oz. bottles, (180) 12 oz. cans, or (110) long neck bottles
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-FG-S Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 180 lb.
- 24 Inches
- 30.13 Inches
- 37 3/4 Inches
- Interior Width
- 19 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 23 3/4 Inches
- Nominal Depth
- Interior Height
- 29 1/2 Inches
- 4 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 7.8 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Rear Mounted
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Exterior Finish
- Stainless Steel
Made in America
- 1/5 HP
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Kegs
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 41 Degrees F
- Top Type
- Counter Height
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-FG-S Details
Keep beverages and food safely chilled and ready to serve at your bar with the Beverage-Air BB24HC-1-FG-S 24" stainless steel bar cooler! This bar cooler can conveniently hold beverages and food at the same time and at safe temperatures to ensure your customers receive the quality product they expect from your business. It has 7.8 cu. ft. of interior space and two shelves to hold food and drink at a time, and its glass doors give your staff the full view of the cooler's contents without releasing cool air.
For outstanding cooling, this bar cooler has a balanced forced-air refrigeration system to rapidly chill products. The 1/5 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The doors are field reversible and self-closing for convenience, and each has a lock for security during your off hours. Interior LED bulbs provide clear, ideal lighting to quickly recognize different items, and the black exterior hides any scratches or stains.
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 37 3/4"
Depth: 23 3/4"
Height: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 7.8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register