This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Cleveland 22CET6.1 SteamChef 6 Pan Electric Countertop Convection Steamer - 208V, 3 Phase, 12 kW
Blodgett SB-10G Natural Gas 10 Pan Floor Steamer with 110 lb. Boiler Base - 200,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- CSD-1 compliant boiler base operates at 9-11 PSI
- Boiler produces up to 110 lb. of steam per hour; enough to power additional equipment
- Automatic water level control and boiler blowdown
- Powerful blower increases steam velocity for faster cook times; up to 800 meals per hour
- 2 independently-controlled compartments accommodate 10 total 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- 60 minute timer, indicator lights, and audible alarms for simple, safe, and efficient operation
- Steamer has a 304 stainless steel exterior and 316 stainless steel interior
- Natural gas, 200,000 BTU
|Blodgett SB-10GNAT Specs|
|Height||68 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Style||Floor with Boiler Base|
|Water Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
Blodgett SB-10GNAT Details
An excellent choice for institutional use, this versatile Blodgett SB-10G natural gas floor steamer is capable of cooking up to 800 meals per hour! Removable stainless steel pan supports accommodate up to (5) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans in each compartment, as well as a variety of other depth configurations so you have the flexibility you need to effectively prepare a wide variety of food. The two independently-controlled compartments promote more efficient operation during down times since you may only need to power up one of them as needed, and they also offer you the flexibility to steam different foods at the same time without worrying about flavor transfer. The rugged boiler base is the backbone of this unit, providing up to 110 lb. of steam per hour so that it can not only power the steamer, but additional direct steam equipment like steam kettles, too! The boiler's pressurized steam permits higher cabinet temperatures than alternative models and combines with the steamer's powerful internal blower to increase steam velocity for faster production of dense items like turkey, potatoes, and other root vegetables.
Pressure and water gauges on the boiler allow for simple monitoring, while the steamer's simple electromechanical controls make operation a breeze! "Ready" and "cooking" indicator lights clearly communicate the machine's status, while a single control knob allows you to easily adjust the temperature of either compartment. For the safety of you and your employees, the boiler includes an automatic water level control mechanism, blowdown feature, safety relief valve, and CSD-1 compliant low water cut off. Also, steam flow to the cooking chamber is cut off when the door is opened during the cooking cycle and reactivated when the door is closed to eliminate the chance of steam burns. This 200,000 BTU steamer boasts a 304 stainless steel exterior and a 316 stainless steel interior to provide you with a highly efficient unit that is as durable as it is powerful. A 120V electrical connection is required to power the blower and controls.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 33"
Height: 68 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register