Vulcan C24GA6-BSC-LP 6 Pan Liquid Propane Floor Steamer with Cabinet Base and Basic Controls - 125,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Stainless steel exterior and interior construction
- 6 pan capacity
- Two cooking compartments with coved interior corners
- Stainless steel steam generator with staged water fill
- Basic controls with 60-minute timer
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet
- Water-resistant cabinet base
- 125,000 BTU; liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Depth||35 7/16 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Ideal for commercial kitchens, healthcare facilities, school cafeterias, and other institutions, this Vulcan C24GA6-BSC-LP liquid propane floor steamer with cabinet base has a 6 pan capacity and is packed with benefits to ease your cooking experience! The two independently-controlled compartments promote more efficient operation during down times since you may only need to power up one of them as needed, and they also offer you the flexibility to steam different foods at the same time without worrying about flavor transfer.
Boasting 125,000 BTU of power, the stainless steel steam generator with staged water fill allows for superior warm up and steam quality for your unit. The basic controls are incredibly user-friendly so each member of your staff can properly use the steamer without worry. Plus, the unit includes a 60-minute timer and pull for on and push for off with lighted ready light.
This steamer boasts heavy-duty doors with convenient door latch mechanisms to ensure they stay shut when you're not loading or unloading pans. It also includes 6" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet for stability in your kitchen. For long lasting durability and performance, this unit's exterior is comprised entirely of stainless steel. This unit requires liquid propane for operation. A 120V electrical connection is required to power the blower and controls.
Depth: 35 7/16"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/4" Water Connection
This item comes with a 3/4" water connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Probe Thermometers & Pocket Thermometers
Oven Mitts & Gloves
Stainless Steel Steam Table Food Pans and Accessories
Get paid to review this product!