Vulcan C24GA6-BSC-LP 6 Pan Liquid Propane Floor Steamer with Cabinet Base and Basic Controls - 125,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Stainless steel exterior and interior construction
- 6 pan capacity
- Two cooking compartments with coved interior corners
- Stainless steel steam generator with staged water fill
- Basic controls with 60-minute timer
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet
- Water-resistant cabinet base
- 125,000 BTU; liquid propane
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L3 Triple Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L3 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 5 GPM
plus $406.99 / Each
Choice Full Size 1 1/4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $10.49 / Each
Choice Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $12.49 / Each
Choice Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $16.99 / Each
Choice Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $22.49 / Each
Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $17.99 / Each
Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $23.99 / Each
|Vulcan C24GA6 Specs|
|Depth||35 7/16 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Total BTU||125,000 BTU|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Vulcan C24GA6 Details
Ideal for commercial kitchens, healthcare facilities, school cafeterias, and other institutions, this Vulcan C24GA6-BSC-LP liquid propane floor steamer with cabinet base has a 6 pan capacity and is packed with benefits to ease your cooking experience! The two independently-controlled compartments promote more efficient operation during down times since you may only need to power up one of them as needed, and they also offer you the flexibility to steam different foods at the same time without worrying about flavor transfer.
Boasting 125,000 BTU of power, the stainless steel steam generator with staged water fill allows for superior warm up and steam quality for your unit. The basic controls are incredibly user-friendly so each member of your staff can properly use the steamer without worry. Plus, the unit includes a 60-minute timer and pull for on and push for off with lighted ready light.
This steamer boasts heavy-duty doors with convenient door latch mechanisms to ensure they stay shut when you're not loading or unloading pans. It also includes 6" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet for stability in your kitchen. For long lasting durability and performance, this unit's exterior is comprised entirely of stainless steel. This unit requires liquid propane for operation. A 120V electrical connection is required to power the blower and controls.
Depth: 35 7/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register