This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Cooking Performance Group S36-G24-P Liquid Propane 2 Burner 36" Range with 24" Griddle and Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S36-G24-N Natural Gas 2 Burner 36" Range with 24" Griddle and Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S60-G24-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle and 2 Standard Ovens - 280,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S36-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 36" Range with Standard Oven - 210,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S60-N Natural Gas 10 Burner 60" Range with 2 Standard Ovens - 360,000 BTU
Blodgett BR-10-M-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane 10 Burner 60" Modular Manual Range - 150,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Heavy-duty construction with welded stainless steel frame
- Features 10 open top burners
- Individual manual gas valves for each burner
- Modular design provides versatility
- Includes a 4" stainless steel plate shelf landing and a 5" stainless steel stub back
- Requires 2 liquid propane connections
- 150,000 BTU
|Blodgett BR-10-M LP Specs|
|Height||16 1/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||10|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BR-10-M LP Details
Build your ideal kitchen by adding this Blodgett BR-10-M-LP Cafe series liquid propane modular range with 10 open top burners to your cooking lineup! Made of durable stainless steel, this range fits into your existing equipment layout to provide an additional cooking surface so you can increase productivity without sacrificing valuable space. Designed with flexibility in mind, this range easily banks with other similar units so you can customize your kitchen to best fit your needs.
Each burner includes its own infinite control manual gas valve to provide individualized, precise heat control. The open top burners are ideal for a variety of cooking styles and techniques including boiling or frying for a multi-purpose addition to your kitchen. Thanks to the 12" x 12" lift-off steel grates and the stainless steel crumb tray, cleaning your range is easy and efficient. Plus, the 4" plate shelf landing allows you to rest plates and utensils while you cook and the 5" stainless steel stub back works well as a splash guard to protect your walls from grease.
The overall output of this range is 150,000 BTU and (2) 3/4" rear liquid propane connections are required for operation.
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 31"
Height: 16 1/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BR-10-M LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register