Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (6) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners
- 24" Raised griddle / broiler section with (3) 11,000 BTU burners
- (2) 38,000 BTU standard ovens
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Stainless steel backguard with removable shelf
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Fully porcelainized oven interiors
- Natural gas
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
- Garland GIR60 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G60 Series Ranges - 40,000 BTU
- Garland A4523603-0001 26" x 26" Oven Rack
- Garland GIR60 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G60 Series Ranges - 40,000 BTU
- Garland GIRCM60 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G60 Ranges - 30,000 BTU
- Garland GIRCM60 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G60 Ranges - 30,000 BTU
- Garland and Sunfire Equivalent 5" Stem Casters for SunFire X24, X36, X60 and Garland / U.S. Range G, GF, GFE, and U Series Ranges - 4/Set
|Garland / US Range G60-6R24RR NAT Specs|
|Width||59 1/16 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Burner BTU||33,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Griddle Size||24 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||6 Burners|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
|Total BTU||307,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range G60-6R24RR NAT Details
The Garland G60-6R24RR natural gas six burner range with a 24" raised griddle/broiler and two standard ovens comes packed with features that enhance its convenience and usability. Six powerful 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners are set in split cast iron ergonomic grates. Each standard-size oven features a robust 38,000 BTU "H" style cast iron burner, and a nickel-plated oven rack with a 3-position removable guide. The ovens' large porcelain interiors make cleanup a snap, and they fit standard sheet pans in both directions. The G60-6R24RR ovens feature easy-to-modulate, snap action thermostats with a temperature range from low to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This wide temperature range with precision adjustment means you can use the ovens for holding as well!
This model's 24" griddle is made of 5/8" thick steel and features a wide range of temperature settings, featuring (3) 11,000 BTU burners. This unit is easy to clean thanks to its stainless steel front and sides, and with a large, 27" deep work top surface and a 5" stainless steel plate rail, you'll have plenty of room to work.
Left to Right: 59 1/16"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Height (including backguard): 57"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 26"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range G60-6R24RR NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register