Perfect for food truck!! I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect perfect! Couldn’t ask for a better price! Never getting anything off any one else ! Thanks
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (4) 30,000 BTU open top burners with cast iron lift-off grates for easy cleaning
- Rugged stainless steel front and aluminum sides; porcelainized oven bottom
- 9 1/2" deep back shelf and 4 1/2" plate rail for added storage and safety
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Requires a liquid propane connection; located on the right side of the unit
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover
- Noble Chemical Sunbright 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Dish Soap - 12/Case
- Choice 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vigor 16" Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom, Excalibur Coating, and Helper Handle
- Vigor 6 Qt. Stainless Steel Sauce Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Cover
- Vigor 2 Qt. Stainless Steel Sauce Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Cover
Boost your kitchen's efficiency, reliability, and overall performance with this Cooking Performance Group S24-L gas range.
A combination of open top burners and a spacious oven make this liquid propane range a tremendous asset to your commercial kitchen! You can effortlessly boil, saute, simmer, and perform a variety of other cooking tasks atop the heavy-duty cast iron grates. The oven, meanwhile, provides you with a convenient way to warm your delicious foods or even do a bit of baking for your dessert menu!
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
"Perfect for food truck!! I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect perfect! Couldn’t ask for a better price! Never getting anything off any one else ! Thanks"Read More Reviews
Open Top Burners
This range boasts (4) 30,000 BTU open top burners to deliver the impressive cooking performance you demand. The independently controlled burners mean you can simultaneously execute a wide variety of tasks while their 12”x12” heavy-duty cast iron grates support your sauce pans, fry pans, and other cookware.
The cast iron grates lift off for simple yet thorough end of day cleaning.
A pull-out crumb tray catches overflow, loose vegetables, and other food to expedite cleanup.
Metal control knobs are easy to clean and more durable than comparable plastic knobs.
The range features 1 spacious oven that allows you to warm product or even make cookies and other baked goods! The temperature can be adjusted from 250-550 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate virtually any recipe, while 2 chrome plated racks in each oven can be used in 4 different positions for optimum versatility. And thanks to the porcelainized bottom, maintaining a spotless oven is easier than ever!
Convenient Back Shelf
A convenient 9 1/2” deep back shelf can be used to hold go-to seasonings and supplies to maximize your cooktop efficiency.
6" adjustable stainless steel legs ensure that your unit is level and allows you to easily clean underneath for a safe and sanitary kitchen.
Handy Kick Plate
A handy kick plate helps protect internal components toward the bottom of your range while providing easy access for servicing.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Width:24 Inches
- Depth:32 5/8 Inches
- Height:60 3/8 Inches
- Width:20 5/8 Inches
- Depth:25 7/8 Inches
- Height:13 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-L Liquid Propane 6 Burner 36" Range with Standard Oven - 210,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-G24-L Liquid Propane 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle and 2 Standard Ovens - 280,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-G24-P Liquid Propane 2 Burner 36" Range with 24" Griddle and Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-GS24-L Liquid Propane 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle/Broiler and 2 Standard Ovens - 276,000 BTU
People Talk About:pilot perfect stove heat hole light oven shield burner condition
My initial concern when purchasing this stove was what condition it would be in when it arrived. I was very pleased that it was professionally crated and upon uncrating and installing the stove it was in perfect condition with one minor, but amusing issue. When I went to light the oven pilot, I couldn't get it to light after many tries. I finally stuck my finger in the pilot hole and immediately hit a metal barrier. I then disassembled the interior of the oven, lifting off the bottom plate. Low and behold the "V" shaped heat transfer shield had fallen off it's rail on one side and was blocking the pilot hole. This happened to be a good thing, because if the pilot had somehow lit, the heat would have been diverted to one side only and messed up the shield by being right on the burner. So as a Read More
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register