Vulcan SX60-10BN SX Series Natural Gas 10 Burner 60" Range with 2 Standard Ovens - 340,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable stainless steel front, sides, back riser, and lift-off high shelf
- 28,000 BTU open top burners with lift-off heads for easy cleaning
- Flash tube pilot system with one pilot for every 2 burners
- 12" x 12" cast iron top grates with aeration bowls to direct heat toward pans
- (2) 30,000 BTU standard ovens with 250 to 500 degree Fahrenheit range and 4 position rack
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- Natural gas; 340,000 BTU
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Vulcan CASTERS-RR6 Equivalent 5" Swivel Plate Casters for SX60 Series - 6/Set
plus $409.00 / Set
Vulcan BCKRISR-SX60 60" Reinforced Back Riser and High Shelf
plus $690.00 / Each
Vulcan OVNRACK-SX Oven Rack for SX Series Ranges
plus $126.00 / Each
5" Swivel Plate Casters for Vulcan SX60 Series - 6/Set
$129.99 / Set
Watch this video to learn about the various types of commercial gas ranges we offer. Whether you need a griddle or burner top, we've got you covered.
|Vulcan SX60-10BN Specs|
|Depth||29 7/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 3/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 3/4 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||10|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan SX60-10BN Details
Get the great value you need for your kitchen with this Vulcan SX60-10BN SX series economy 10 burner range with two standard ovens! This versatile piece of cooking equipment is perfect for those tight spaces and small kitchens where you need one piece of equipment to do multiple tasks. Since this unit features 10 open top burners with two standard ovens, you can fry and simmer on top while eliminating wasted space by using the ovens below for your baking and warming needs.
Each of the 10 open top burners deliver 28,000 BTU of heating power each, and thanks to the lift-off heads, cleaning and maintenance are simple. Plus, the 12" x 12" lift-off cast iron grates allow easy access to the burners while supporting your largest stock pots and frying pans. For quick ignition, the unit comes with a shrouded flash tube pilot system per two burners.
For your baking and warming needs, this range has two standard ovens. The ovens each have a temperature range of 250-500 degrees Fahrenheit and a 30,000 BTU burner for efficiency. One rack comes included with each oven, and with four rack positions you can customize the cavities to best suit your requirements. With separate controls, the ovens may be used alone or in conjunction with the range top. The oven bottoms and door liners are porcelainized for easy clean up.
A stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf ensure ease of cleaning and long-lasting use in your kitchen. 6" stainless steel adjustable legs come standard. A natural gas connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 29 7/8"
Working Height: 35 3/4"
Left to Right: 26 3/4"
Front to Back: 26"
Height: 13 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register