Garland / U.S. Range MST42R-E LP Master Sentry Series Liquid Propane 2 Burner 34" Range with 17" Griddle and Standard Oven - 138,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (2) 35,000 BTU open Starfire burners
- (1) 33,000 BTU “H” type burner underneath the 17" griddle
- Standard oven with porcelain enamel interior and 35,000 BTU cast iron burner
- Electric spark ignition with total flame failure protection
- Durable stainless steel construction
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
|Garland / US Range MST42R-E LP Specs|
|Height||36 3/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||29 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 1/2 Inches|
|Features||Spark / Piezo Ignition|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Griddle Size||17 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range MST42R-E LP Details
An outstanding combination of cooking, grilling, and baking potential, the Garland / U.S. Range MST42R-E LP Master Sentry series liquid propane 2 burner 34" range is the ideal workhorse for any busy commercial kitchen. This heavy-duty model comes with a 1" thick, manually-controlled griddle with 2 5/16" high rear and side splash guards that's powered by a reliable 33,000 BTU "H" burner. It also features two 35,000 BTU Starfire burners with conveniently removable heads and a spacious, 35,000 BTU oven with a fully porcelainized interior for optimum output and easy cleanup. As part of Garland's heavy-duty Master Sentry series, this powerful range provides exceptional heating for faster cooking times that save you money!
The Garland MST42R-E LP has an electric spark ignition and total flame failure protection, making it convenient and safe to operate. With a 26 7/8" deep cooking area and a generous 7 1/2" stainless steel front rail, this unit is sure to give you all the workspace you need. It boasts a stainless steel front, sides, and one-piece drip tray that make it both incredibly durable and extremely easy to clean and maintain. The Garland MST42R-E LP Master Sentry series 2 burner 34" liquid propane range is mounted on 6" legs to keep it well off the floor and easy to clean underneath.
Left to Right: 34"
Front to Back: 38"
Height: 36 3/8" (with legs)
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 29"
Height: 13 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range MST42R-E LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register