This range is working wonders for my business! Being able to use the range, griddle, and oven all at once and in one area! Hope to have it for decades!
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (4) 30,000 BTU open top burners with cast iron lift-off grates for easy cleaning
- 12" griddle adds versatility to any operation
- 9 1/2" deep back shelf and 4 1/2" plate rail for added storage and safety
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Requires a natural gas connection
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Formula-D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover
- Noble Chemical Sunbright 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Dish Soap - 12/Case
- Choice 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Choice 10" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vigor 16" Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom, Excalibur Coating, and Helper Handle
Boost your kitchen's overall performance with this Cooking Performance Group S36-G12-N natural gas 4 burner 36" range with 12" griddle and standard oven.
For greater efficiency and reliability in the kitchen, this unit is the workhorse you need. Not only does it feature a powerful, 4 burner range, it boasts a griddle and a standard oven to expand the convenience and possible applications. The unit is built to last with a durable stainless steel front and even provides storage and work space with a front ledge and back shelf. When your needs exceed the function of one piece of equipment, a combination unit like this one ensures that you can do what you need with the space that you have.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
"This range is working wonders for my business! Being able to use the range, griddle, and oven all at once and in one area! Hope to have it for decades!"Read More Reviews
Open Top Burners
This range boasts (4) 30,000 BTU open top burners to deliver the impressive cooking performance you demand. The independently controlled burners mean you can simultaneously execute a wide variety of tasks while their 12”x12” heavy-duty cast iron grates support your sauce pans, fry pans, and other cookware.
In addition to the four open burners, this range comes with a 12" griddle ideal for making pancakes, eggs, sausages, or steaks. With the added versatility, you can expand your menu offerings within the same footprint. The 20,000 BTU U-shaped burner provides sufficient power to make this range a work horse in your kitchen.
The cast iron grates lift off for simple yet thorough end of day cleaning.
A pull-out crumb tray catches overflow, loose vegetables, and other food to expedite cleanup.
Metal control knobs are easy to clean and more durable than comparable plastic knobs.
The range features 1 spacious oven that allows you to warm product or even make cookies and other baked goods! The temperature can be adjusted from 250-550 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate virtually any recipe, while 2 chrome plated racks in each oven can be used in 4 different positions for optimum versatility. And thanks to the porcelainized bottom, maintaining a spotless oven is easier than ever
Convenient Back Shelf
A convenient 9 1/2" deep back shelf can be used to hold go-to seasonings and supplies to maximize your cooktop efficiency.
6" adjustable stainless steel legs ensure that your unit is level and allows you to easily clean underneath for a safe and sanitary kitchen.
Handy Kick Plate
A handy kick plate helps protect internal components toward the bottom of your range while providing easy access for servicing.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:36 Inches
- Depth:32 5/8 Inches
- Height:60 3/8 Inches
- Width:26 7/8 Inches
- Depth:25 7/8 Inches
- Height:13 7/8 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 36" Range with Standard Oven - 210,000 BTU
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-G24-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle and 2 Standard Ovens - 280,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-N Natural Gas 10 Burner 60" Range with 2 Standard Ovens - 360,000 BTU
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-GS24-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle/Broiler and 2 Standard Ovens - 276,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S24-N Natural Gas 4 Burner 24" Range with Standard Oven - 150,000 BTU
- Rated 1 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group C36-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 36" Range with 1 Convection Oven and 120V Connection
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-G24-N Natural Gas 2 Burner 36" Range with 24" Griddle and Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
People Talk About:range area business decades griddle once oven wonders working
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register