Mostly pleased with this range. Good heavy build, love the heavy cast iron burner grates, and the oven does a great job of browning foods and comes up to temperature very quickly. My one complaint is that the burner controls are hard to manage - the dials seem a bit on the loose side which makes it more challenging to regulate the flames. Also you have to manually light the burners each time as the pilots won't stay lit - that may be because we had to adjust the burners down. With the original settings, it was just way too much heat. If I repurchased, I think I would actually seek out a lower btu burner. This thing is like a blast furnace! Great when you need quick heat, but very hard to maintain a low flame and sometimes excessive. On the plus side, the oven pilot is much easier to light than some others I have seen.
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (6) 26,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners
- 32,000 BTU standard oven (Low-500 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Sturdy, keep-cool oven door handle
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel backguard with removable shelf
- Fully porcelainized oven interior
- Liquid propane
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Garland and Sunfire Equivalent 5" Stem Casters for SunFire X24, X36, X60 and Garland / U.S. Range G, GF, GFE, and U Series Ranges - 4/Set
- Garland A4523603-0001 26" x 26" Oven Rack
- Garland GIRCM36 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G36 Series Ranges - 30,000 BTU
- Garland GIRCM36 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G36 Series Ranges - 30,000 BTU
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
|Garland / US Range G36-6R LP Specs|
|Width||35 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||38 3/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Burner BTU||26,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||6 Burners|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Number of Racks||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
|Total BTU||188,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range G36-6R LP Details
The Garland G36-6R liquid propane six burner range comes packed with features that enhance its convenience and usability. Six powerful 26,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners are set in split cast iron ergonomic grates.
The standard oven features a robust 32,000 BTU "H" style cast iron burner, and a nickel-plated oven rack with a 3-position removable guide. Its large, porcelain interior makes cleanup a snap, and fits standard sheet pans in both directions.
The G36-6R features an easy-to-modulate snap action oven thermostat with a temperature range from low to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This wide temperature range with precision adjustment means you can use the oven for holding, as well!
The Garland G36-6R is easy to clean thanks to its stainless steel front and sides. With a large, 27" deep work top surface and a 5" stainless steel plate rail, you'll have plenty of room to work.
Left to Right: 35 1/2"
Front to Back: 38 3/8"
Height (including 6" legs and backguard): 57"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 26"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range G36-6R LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
People Talk About:burner burners flames great hard heat heavy light lower much
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register