Garland G36-6C Natural Gas 6 Burner 36" Range with Convection Oven - 236,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (6) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners
- Convection oven with 38,000 BTU "H" burner (Low-500 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Sturdy, keep-cool oven door handle
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Stainless steel backguard with removable shelf
- Fully porcelainized oven interior
- Oven has 1/3 hp motor; 120V
- Natural gas
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
FMP 140-1058 Oven Rack - 20" x 26"
plus $51.99 / Each
Garland GIRCM36 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G36 Series Ranges - 30,000 BTU
plus $3,800.00 / Each
Garland / US Range 4526324 6" Casters - 4/Set
$309.51 / Set
Garland 4522409 Equivalent Nickel-Plated Oven Rack - 26" x 20"
$159.00 / Each
Garland GIRCM36 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G36 Series Ranges - 30,000 BTU
plus $3,800.00 / Each
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
Watch this video to learn about the various types of commercial gas ranges we offer. Whether you need a griddle or burner top, we've got you covered.
|Garland / US Range G36-6C NAT Specs|
|Width||35 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||38 3/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||22 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||Convection Oven|
|Total BTU||236,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range G36-6C NAT Details
The 36" wide Garland G36-6C natural gas six burner range with convection oven comes packed with features that enhance its convenience and usability. Six powerful 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners are set in split cast iron ergonomic grates. Its convection oven base is designed for even baking and high performance and boasts three adjustable oven racks. With its 27" deep cooking area and 5" deep front ledge, this range also has the largest usable cooking surface in the industry!
- (6) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro Burners; cast iron construction with 12" drip trays
- 38,000 BTU cast iron "H" style oven burner; 1/3 hp convection fan and 3 adjustable oven racks
- Snap-action modulating thermostat from low to 500 degrees Fahrenheit; 3 adjustable nickel-plated oven racks with removable guides
- Stainless steel front, sides, backguard with removable shelf, and 5" wide front rail
Left to Right: 35 1/2"
Front to Back: 38 3/8"
Height (including 6" legs and backguard): 57"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 22"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range G36-6C NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:range burner continued date garland giving perform pretty worked stove
Purchased this oven for our new restaurant, by far the best investment we made for the kitchen this oven is the best I have had we decided to replace the other 2 locations with this same one
When it works it does the job. We purchased this in 2018 and within the first year had 4 separate issues that were covered under warranty. The issue is that we had to wait over two weeks each time to repair and unfortunately, we can't operate without a working oven. We are now past the one year warranty and onto our second repair. The repairs are difficult because of the poorly engineered design which make repairs time consuming. The door hinges and springs are not of high quality and replacing that system was a real challenge. Ever after the new door hinge was installed just a few months later the door does not close properly. For this price I would try a different brand oven.Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Shopped around for a new commercial stove and found Webstaurant was by far the best deal, including shipping costs, The range is used daily and we are very impressed with it.
we bought this garland 6 burner range and have worked it pretty good. It has continued to perform well giving us no trouble to date.
We have had this garland 6 burner range for over two years now and have worked it pretty good. It has continued to perform well giving us no trouble to date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register