Cook fast! Easy to clean, very sturdy and strong. Fits well in my little space. The burners are good quality. Love the oven and the material.. don't hesitate to buy.
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (6) 30,000 BTU open top burners with cast iron lift-off grates for easy cleaning
- Rugged stainless steel front and aluminum sides; porcelainized oven bottom
- 9 1/2" deep back shelf and 4 1/2" plate rail for added storage and safety
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Requires a liquid propane connection
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover
- Noble Chemical Sunbright 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Dish Soap - 12/Case
- Choice 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Choice 10" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vigor 6 Qt. Stainless Steel Sauce Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Cover
- Vigor 2 Qt. Stainless Steel Sauce Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Cover
Boost your kitchen's efficiency, reliability, and overall performance with this Cooking Performance Group S36-L gas range.
A combination of open top burners and a spacious oven make this liquid propane range a tremendous asset to your commercial kitchen! You can effortlessly boil, saute, simmer, and perform a variety of other cooking tasks atop the heavy-duty cast iron grates. The oven, meanwhile, provides you with a convenient way to warm your delicious foods or even do a bit of baking for your dessert menu!
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
"Cook fast! Easy to clean, very sturdy and strong. Fits well in my little space. The burners are good quality. Love the oven and the material.. don't hesitate to buy."Read More Reviews
Open Top Burners
This range boasts (6) 30,000 BTU open top burners to deliver the impressive cooking performance you demand. The independently controlled burners mean you can simultaneously execute a wide variety of tasks while their 12”x12” heavy-duty cast iron grates support your sauce pans, fry pans, and other cookware.
The cast iron grates lift off for simple yet thorough end of day cleaning.
A pull-out crumb tray catches overflow, loose vegetables, and other food to expedite cleanup.
Metal control knobs are easy to clean and more durable than comparable plastic knobs.
The range features 1 spacious oven that allows you to warm product or even make cookies and other baked goods! The temperature can be adjusted from 250-550 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate virtually any recipe, while 2 chrome plated racks in each oven can be used in 4 different positions for optimum versatility. And thanks to the porcelainized bottom, maintaining a spotless oven is easier than ever!
Convenient Back Shelf
A convenient 9 1/2" deep back shelf can be used to hold go-to seasonings and supplies to maximize your cooktop efficiency.
6" adjustable stainless steel legs ensure that your unit is level and allows you to easily clean underneath for a safe and sanitary kitchen.
Handy Kick Plate
A handy kick plate helps protect internal components toward the bottom of your range while providing easy access for servicing.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Width:36 Inches
- Depth:32 5/8 Inches
- Height:60 3/8 Inches
- Width:26 7/8 Inches
- Depth:25 7/8 Inches
- Height:13 7/8 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-G24-L Liquid Propane 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle and 2 Standard Ovens - 280,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-G24-P Liquid Propane 2 Burner 36" Range with 24" Griddle and Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S24-L Liquid Propane 4 Burner 24" Range with Standard Oven - 150,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-GS24-L Liquid Propane 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle/Broiler and 2 Standard Ovens - 276,000 BTU
People Talk About:cooks easy fast space available big bought burners buy chefs
We bought 2 of these for the space we had available- easy to install and are efficient in their propane usage. Packed well for shipping.
A dream come true for chefs. But its really big so make sure you measure. It releases a lot of fire heat. Cooks fast. be careful. a lot of power
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register