This natural gas 4 burner 24" range with standard oven is a great buy and a great quality product. Food is cooked evenly and the burners burn evenly.
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (4) 30,000 BTU open top burners with cast iron lift-off grates for easy cleaning
- Rugged stainless steel front and aluminum sides; porcelainized oven bottom
- 9 1/2" deep back shelf and 4 1/2" plate rail for added storage and safety
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Requires a natural gas connection; located on the right side of the unit
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Formula-D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser
$5.59/EachOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover
- Noble Chemical Sunbright 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Dish Soap - 12/Case
- Choice 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Choice 10" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vigor 16" Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom, Excalibur Coating, and Helper Handle
$102.99/EachOut Of Stock
Boost your kitchen's efficiency, reliability, and overall performance with this Cooking Performance Group S24-N gas range.
A combination of open top burners and a spacious oven make this natural gas range a tremendous asset to your commercial kitchen! You can effortlessly boil, saute, simmer, and perform a variety of other cooking tasks atop the heavy-duty cast iron grates. The oven, meanwhile, provides you with a convenient way to warm your delicious foods or even do a bit of baking for your dessert menu!
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
"This natural gas 4 burner 24" range with standard oven is a great buy and a great quality product. Food is cooked evenly and the burners burn evenly."Read More Reviews
Open Top Burners
This range boasts (4) 30,000 BTU open top burners to deliver the impressive cooking performance you demand. The independently controlled burners mean you can simultaneously execute a wide variety of tasks while their 12”x12” heavy-duty cast iron grates support your sauce pans, fry pans, and other cookware.
The cast iron grates lift off for simple yet thorough end of day cleaning.
A pull-out crumb tray catches overflow, loose vegetables, and other food to expedite cleanup.
Metal control knobs are easy to clean and more durable than comparable plastic knobs.
The range features 1 spacious oven that allows you to warm product or even make cookies and other baked goods! The temperature can be adjusted from 250-550 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate virtually any recipe, while 2 chrome plated racks in each oven can be used in 4 different positions for optimum versatility. And thanks to the porcelainized bottom, maintaining a spotless oven is easier than ever!
Convenient Back Shelf
A convenient 9 1/2” deep back shelf can be used to hold go-to seasonings and supplies to maximize your cooktop efficiency.
6" adjustable stainless steel legs ensure that your unit is level and allows you to easily clean underneath for a safe and sanitary kitchen.
Handy Kick Plate
A handy kick plate helps protect internal components toward the bottom of your range while providing easy access for servicing.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Width:24 Inches
- Depth:32 5/8 Inches
- Height:60 3/8 Inches
- Width:20 5/8 Inches
- Depth:25 7/8 Inches
- Height:13 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 36" Range with Standard Oven - 210,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-N Natural Gas 10 Burner 60" Range with 2 Standard Ovens - 360,000 BTU
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-G24-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle and 2 Standard Ovens - 280,000 BTU
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-GS24-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle/Broiler and 2 Standard Ovens - 276,000 BTU
- Rated 1 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group C36-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 36" Range with 1 Convection Oven and 120V Connection
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-G24-N Natural Gas 2 Burner 36" Range with 24" Griddle and Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-G12-N Natural Gas 4 Burner 36" Range with 12" Griddle and Standard Oven
People Talk About:oven range great burner burners small love standard gas bake
Great compact cooking range. It take about 2-3 minutes to fully heat up oil for minor deep frying use. Gave this range a 4 star because the standard oven wasn't that great. We decided to purchase the range with the standard oven as a back up to our Baker Pride convection oven. Had to use it the other day to bake 4 loaf of mini carrots cake. It took about 1 hour vs the 35 minutes in the other oven. You get what you paid for. If you have the money to spare I would recommend getting the convection oven option.
I love the Cooking Performance Group S24-N Natural Gas 4 Burner 24" Range with Standard Oven - 150,000 BTU. We got the for our restaurant in Mayfair Mall Milwaukee Wisconsin
Is great range oven we use it for making our own homemade sauces. Love the fact that is only 24" wide since we did not have the space for a bigger one.
Can anyone tell me where to turn on bake ? Because I try to bake cake and I try to turn on of but no working
Thank you for your review, Hser! We are sorry this Cooking Performance Group S24-N Natural Gas 4 Burner 24 inch Range with Standard Oven - 150,000 BTU has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
Love this burner! This was a great purchase since it had many additions that most burners do not have. Not only does it include four burner tops but it has an oven which is efficient for a restaurant. The burner is also small in size which is perfect for small kitchens. Good quality for good price!
This is very nice unit ..very powerful year very space effective.highly recommended for business with small footprint or even midsize kitchen..this range does its job well
This is an amazingly compact range, It's barely larger than the 24" burners and is easy to install and saves space under the mandatory hood I prefer our commercial convection oven for baking needs but its nice to have a second oven to warm or prep things
Nice compact stove and it is great for our purposes! We do a good business and it is still big enough to get the job done but with a small enough size to have all the other equipment we need in our kitchen! If you need a small profile stove, consider this one!
A combination of open top burners and a spacious oven make this natural gas range a tremendous asset to your commercial kitchen! You can effortlessly boil, saute, simmer, and perform a variety of other cooking tasks atop the heavy-duty cast iron grates.
I love this natiral gas 4 birner with standard oven it works perfectly. Bakes home made food very fast and when it comes to cleaning the burners or oven its very simple! I love it!
We have a small kitchen and do not do much sautée or baking so it’s perfect for us. Works very well. The oven knob sticks a little, which makes it hard to turn off and on.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register