This product is decent, it was easy to assemble and the price is amazing as well. We had several issues to getting this calibrated which they finally fixed. Seems to not has adjustable valves. It ships fast and undamaged.
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- (10) 30,000 BTU open top burners with cast iron lift-off grates for easy cleaning
- Rugged stainless steel front and aluminum sides; porcelainized oven bottom
- 9 1/2" deep back shelf and 4 1/2" plate rail for added storage and safety
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Requires a natural gas connection; located on the right side of the unit
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group S-36-SB-N 36" Natural Gas Infrared Salamander Broiler with 60" Range Mounting Bracket - 36,000 BTU
$1,499.00 / Each
- Regency Stainless Steel Caster Placement System
$36.99 / Each
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
$112.99 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group 302110503 Oven Rack - 26" x 24 1/2"
$44.99 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group 4 3/4" Plate Casters - 6/Set
$136.99 / Set
- 12" x 27" x 4" Add-On 2 Burner Charbroiler
$292.49 / Each
- 24" x 27" x 4" Add-On 4 Burner Charbroiler
$446.99 / Each
Boost your kitchen's efficiency, reliability, and overall performance with this Cooking Performance Group S60-N gas range.
A combination of open top burners and 2 spacious ovens make this natural gas range a tremendous asset to your commercial kitchen! You can effortlessly boil, saute, simmer, and perform a variety of other cooking tasks atop the heavy-duty cast iron grates. The ovens, meanwhile, provides you with a convenient way to warm your delicious foods or even do a bit of baking for your dessert menu!
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
"I purchased this stove/over for my restaurant and it works really great. I also have enough space to cook my food at one time. I would recommend this product"Read More Reviews
Open Top Burners
This range boasts (10) 30,000 BTU open top burners to deliver the impressive cooking performance you demand. The independently controlled burners mean you can simultaneously execute a wide variety of tasks while their 12”x12” heavy-duty cast iron grates support your sauce pans, fry pans, and other cookware.
The cast iron grates lift off for simple yet thorough end of day cleaning.
Pull-out crumb trays catch overflow, loose vegetables, and other food to expedite cleanup.
Metal control knobs are easy to clean and more durable than comparable plastic knobs.
The range features 2 spacious ovens that allow you to warm product or even make cookies and other baked goods! The temperature can be adjusted from 250-550 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate virtually any recipe, while 2 chrome plated racks in each oven can be used in 4 different positions for optimum versatility. And thanks to the porcelainized bottom, maintaining a spotless oven is easier than ever!
Convenient Back Shelf
A convenient 9 1/2" deep back shelf can be used to hold go-to seasonings and supplies to maximize your cooktop efficiency.
Handy Kick Plate
A handy kick plate helps protect internal components toward the bottom of your range while providing easy access for servicing.
6” adjustable stainless steel legs ensure that your unit is level and allows you to easily clean underneath for a safe and sanitary kitchen.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Width:60 Inches
- Depth:32 5/8 Inches
- Height:60 3/8 Inches
- Oven Interior Width:26 7/8 Inches
- Oven Interior Depth:25 7/8 Inches
- Oven Interior Height:13 7/8 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-G12-N Natural Gas 4 Burner 36" Range with 12" Griddle and Standard Oven
$1,649.00 / Each
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-G24-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle and 2 Standard Ovens - 280,000 BTU
$2,629.00 / Each
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-GS24-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle/Broiler and 2 Standard Ovens - 276,000 BTU
$2,799.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S24-N Natural Gas 4 Burner 24" Range with Standard Oven - 150,000 BTU
$1,359.00 / Each
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 36" Range with Standard Oven - 210,000 BTU
$1,379.00 / Each
People Talk About:great stove food price warranty burners call cook fast fixed
We bought these one brand new but we star having problems after one year one of the ovens doesn't heat very good we call for the warranty they came yo fix it but after a week start having the same problem call again for warranty but warranty expired.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
I never think I will buy stove over internet. I checked in the local store. It costs over twice price. We received fast and delivery process is smooth. We have been use for a few months. We have no complaints so far.
Very functional and vital part of our kitchen. It is not bulky or over sized. It produces a consistent heat. We would highly recommend this product.
I purchased this stove/over for my restaurant and it works really great. I also have enough space to cook my food at one time. I would recommend this product
We love our new stove. We went from a 4burner stove to this wonderful 10 burner stove and now we have more space to cook food for our kidos.
Great range especially for the price. The ten burners are great for a high volume restaurant that produces food a la carte. The two ovens are great not only for baking, but also for keeping plates hot for service.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register