Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (4) 30,000 BTU open top burners with cast iron lift-off grates for easy cleaning
- 12" griddle adds versatility to any operation
- 9 1/2" deep back shelf and 4 1/2" plate rail for added storage and safety
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Requires a liquid propane connection
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover
- Noble Chemical Sunbright 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Dish Soap - 12/Case
- Choice 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Choice 10" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vigor 6 Qt. Stainless Steel Sauce Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Cover
- Vigor 2 Qt. Stainless Steel Sauce Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Cover
Boost your kitchen's overall performance with this Cooking Performance Group S36-G12-P liquid propane 4 burner 36" range with 12" griddle and standard oven.
For greater efficiency and reliability in the kitchen, this unit is the workhorse you need. Not only does it feature a powerful, 4 burner range, it boasts a griddle and a standard oven to expand the convenience and possible applications. The unit is built to last with a durable stainless steel front and even provides storage and work space with a front ledge and back shelf. When your needs exceed the function of one piece of equipment, a combination unit like this one ensures that you can do what you need with the space that you have.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Open Top Burners
This range boasts (4) 30,000 BTU open top burners to deliver the impressive cooking performance you demand. The independently controlled burners mean you can simultaneously execute a wide variety of tasks while their 12”x12” heavy-duty cast iron grates support your sauce pans, fry pans, and other cookware.
In addition to the four open burners, this range comes with a 12" griddle ideal for making pancakes, eggs, sausages, or steaks. With the added versatility, you can expand your menu offerings within the same footprint. The 20,000 BTU U-shaped burner provides sufficient power to make this range a work horse in your kitchen.
The cast iron grates lift off for simple yet thorough end of day cleaning.
A pull-out crumb tray catches overflow, loose vegetables, and other food to expedite cleanup.
Metal control knobs are easy to clean and more durable than comparable plastic knobs.
The range features 1 spacious oven that allows you to warm product or even make cookies and other baked goods! The temperature can be adjusted from 250-550 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate virtually any recipe, while 2 chrome plated racks in each oven can be used in 4 different positions for optimum versatility. And thanks to the porcelainized bottom, maintaining a spotless oven is easier than ever
Convenient Back Shelf
A convenient 9 1/2" deep back shelf can be used to hold go-to seasonings and supplies to maximize your cooktop efficiency.
6" adjustable stainless steel legs ensure that your unit is level and allows you to easily clean underneath for a safe and sanitary kitchen.
Handy Kick Plate
A handy kick plate helps protect internal components toward the bottom of your range while providing easy access for servicing.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:36 Inches
- Depth:32 5/8 Inches
- Height:60 3/8 Inches
- Width:26 7/8 Inches
- Depth:25 7/8 Inches
- Height:13 7/8 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-L Liquid Propane 6 Burner 36" Range with Standard Oven - 210,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-G24-L Liquid Propane 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle and 2 Standard Ovens - 280,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-G24-P Liquid Propane 2 Burner 36" Range with 24" Griddle and Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S24-L Liquid Propane 4 Burner 24" Range with Standard Oven - 150,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-GS24-L Liquid Propane 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle/Broiler and 2 Standard Ovens - 276,000 BTU
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register